Good looking people, do you even bother being nice to ugly people?

I know I dont.

Most Helpful Girl

• TF x 100000000000000.

Take a bow for stupidest post of the day dude.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• This is an ugly attitude to have. Look, beauty is all about what matters within. When you are old your personality, and how you treat/ treated others will be what is remembered. Your looks are temporary. Also, views on beauty or good look varies upon people. What one person finds attractive others will not. I am not judging you, but this is never a good mindset to have. In fact this type of attitude makes people not so attractive. This is shallow.

• well aren't u quite the narcissist.

• i don't think so.

• alright, ill try not too. see you around beautiful

• i'll b keeping an eye on u lol, cya. 👮

• I know many that do, however I also know many who don't. I asked a guy friend of mine if he only made conversation with attractive people and he responded that he only speaks to people who approach him. So he claims people who aren't attractive lack the confidence he requires to be an acquaintance. I'm not saying I agree but that's his logic.

• If you're not nice to someone because they're "ugly" then you must have a really ugly personality.

• Says the Anon poster.

• will at first i didn't want people to know i was the poster because the question was a bit mean, then afterwards i realized I'm never gonna see anyone here in RL anyway. so why should i care? hahahaha

• i dont know if i would myself good looking but i am nice to everybody. Its really shallow to treat people you see as ugly, as though they are inferior to you. but hey you can always tell what a person is like by how they treat their inferiors

• Ugly person asking this.

• Yes, I'm nice to myself daily.

• lol, this is stupid.

I treat people based on the attractiveness of their personalities.

• I'm you're kidding right?

• Are you attractive? who says?

I treat everyone the same regardless of their looks

• I am nice to all who are nice to be but bitchy to all who bitch with me. So if your are good, we kool and if you not... your looks won't be enough to save you from my temper.

What Guys Said 18

• Umm, good looking guy here + yeah I'm nice to everybody since it ain't no telling when you gone need an MF UGLY or NOT, right? Plus what do you get out of being MEAN to _____? Yeah, that's right NOTHING lol ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I am kind to all those who treat me with kindness and show respect to those who i dont know...
    i am nice to ugly people and beautiful people

• No, it is pathetic to be nice to ugly people. They deserve all the worst things in the universe, that's why they were made ugly.

• What is the definition of "good looking."

• This made me laugh lol

• I try to be nice to everyone

• no one is ever nice, ugly or beautiful

• I'm nice to every single person, so long as they deserve it. :)

• Unless I'm given a pretty damn good reason not too, I try to treat everyone nicely.

• Damn. What if you end up having a kid or more who were seen as ugly by the rest of their peers? Would you not be nice to your kids either?

• Common sense has left the building

• I try to be nice to everyone unless they are assholes to me, doesn't matter how they look...

• Yes, because I'm not a douche lol. That's judgmental to assume all hot people are mean.

• I'm sorry you feel that way

• Being too friendly with clingy people is a difficult problem but it doesn't have much to do with attractiveness.

• I am no better for being a handsome man so I am nice to all that deserve it.

• I try to be nice to everyone... but I do not know if I would be considered good looking. I think I hit the 6.5-7 range though.

• I like to be beautiful on the inside too ;)