What did you dreamed of last night?

Most Helpful Guy

• I almost never remember my dreams, but I had the WEIRDEST one when I took a nap today. I was driving a big 18-wheeler rig that one of my friends had rented, I don't know why, haha. Anyway, I was in a hilly area with narrow roads and it was snowy. I was already having trouble as it was, and I would forget I was driving a big rig and turn wrong or stop short and the trailer would rattle and I was nervous. Then I was in a parking lot and needed to turn around, it sucked. But then I was on the hilly roads avoiding oncoming cars that were buzzing me way too close. All of a sudden a bright yellow jacked up pickup truck with bright yellow rims and big wheels pulled out into the street in front of me, but it's wheels spun in the snow, messing up my timing and I had to slam the brakes. I started to skid, and I hat to cut the wheel kind of hard, and the trailer went on its side behind me and hit a tree before it came to a stop. I pulled the cab of the truck into a nearby parking lot in an area with some little shops, and I'm just overwhelmed and like "godDAMMIT, I don't feel like having to deal with all this", knowing I'd have to talk to cops, etc. I was jumping out of the truck to walk back to the overturned trailer when my alarm went off, and I was SO glad it was just a dream, because it felt so real, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh.. I dreamt of this GAGer 😳

What Guys Said 7

• I was making pizza then suddenly the room shuck then I was a solder in a medieval castle under attack

• I don't recall

• I don't remember lol.

• Nothing. I don't dream at all much, very rarely I do.

• It was a bad dream , but i don't remember

• I dream't of your Mom.

• Naked horse back riding with 2 female blondes

What Girls Said 5

• I actually dreamt of puppies. I was sitting at a table and there were like 5 puppies on it. One of them was a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog puppy, the rest I don't remember. It was a short dream.

• The world ended, or it was about to, and things were empty yet there was so much violence though we had nothing to gain from it.

I wanted something from a machine but didn't want to break the glass. Then I realized there was no reason not to.

But I wasn't that afraid.

• Fall season, Moving into a weird , old age, house/dorm.

Two cute fellas dressed like back in the days, being our mentor.

Riding bike in that street and dogs chasing me.

A car stops and tells me if I eat a black fruit, they with do something.

I eat and they drive off.

Dogs chase me again for the fruit.

I ride my bike to this flea market?
    Kind of like in Aladdin.

They sell really ancient, unique stuffs.

• no i didn't dreamed last night

• Hotel sex with someone 😍