Do you want to have a son or daughter?

A son or daughter?

My vote is a son because being a boy i myself have whitnessed what boys can do to girls mentally and make them do.. id be so dissapointed to find out my daughter was with some boy doing something dumb because the buy peruaded her to do it

(not stereotyping) girls but i've seen it done so many times girls are boy crazy they get they're little hearts broken, they get pregnant and seeing them on social media sexually exposed

As a guy i wouldn't be able to handle that... just give me a boy... if i see the boy has done it i would probably be proud of him and no i'm not sexist. i don't know i guess this is just my logic, i can raise a boy i'd raise him like i raised myself it'd be easy

please select an answer

• Son
  • daughter
  • Not having kids..

Most Helpful Guy

• Number of Girls = Number of weddings I have to pay for...

What Girls Said 20

• i didn't select an answer. all i want is a healthy child. if i could have a healthy son and a healthy daughter i am happy.

• I would be very happy with and grateful for either, but I really want a daughter. I am one of three daughters no sons, and I love how it is. The mother daughter relationship is its own kind of special bond I know well. Plus, I feel like daughters are by your side more, help out around the house more, relate better as females, are cleaner, are more sensitive and caring, and you can share the fun that comes with dressing up and shopping if that's what she likes as well.

• Wait what? You would be proud of your boy if he gets his heart broken and gets pressured into doing things he doesn't want? Or you'd be proud of him if he was the one doing the pressuring and getting random girls pregnant?

Wtf...

I don't want either, kids suck ass.

• I wouldn't be proud that he did that no I'd be proud to have a son in that situation because men can handle it a little better and me being dad he can talk to me

• If you teach your son that, then he will most definitely not want to talk to you. At all. About anything.

• I was taught it.. and id give anything to speak to my dad..
      a true man doesn't depend on anyone people depend on him
      you can depend on hope but thats all

• I wanna have both. At least one of each 😊

• I want both actually, I want my kids to be showered by both their daddy and mummy's love. A son and a daughter is always the perfect balance in my opinion. I don't wanna have only one kid and let him/her go through what I've went through.

• I don't want either... I HAVE BOTH 💘

• I want both and several kids. There are pros and cons to both. I think girls usually stick around their families longer, and sons go off with their wives, but that's just stereotypes. I want to be able to say "my son" and "my daughter". I am excited to someday be a momma. I know it freaks guys out when girls say that, but oh well, it's the truth for me.

• I have managed ok in life! It is how a girl is brought up (confidence and respecting herself etc)

• i would like a son so long as i am with it's father. they seem less stressful to raise and are not so burdened by what genetics have given them.

i want a daughter so the son can see what a girl must go through and vice versa. i wish she'd be pretty so that her self-esteem would not be burdened un/intentionally by others.

• I want both.

• A daughter first then a son.

• i can't choose so i want both!

• I don't want any kids especially not right now anyways. Kids get on my nerves :/ but eh I might change my mind when I grow up :P

• i want a son

• I don't' have a preference. I would have no control over it anyway

• I would like to have both.

• Boy for sure

• You're a sexist and disgusting. Bet your mom is proud of you... sarcasm

• I don't really want to have children. But if I ever change my mind, I'd rather have a daughter than a son.

• Honestly when I get older if it happens I think I'd want one of each it really f peanut matter but it would be ideal to have a Son first and then a girl

What Guys Said 20

• 0|0
  • I want both but personally I'd like to have a daughter buuuuuut I also want a son first just to have my son look after her younger sister.

• a son, but for different reasons than yours
    my dad passed away when i was a kid, and i needed a man to turn to help so many times, i want a son that i can be there for, and teach him all that i learned in life so that he won't feel what i felt

i would love a girl too though :)

• both are nice

• Shit, this is a hard question. :/

I definitely want both, at least one of each. But if I HAD to choose, then I'd pick... whichever my wife wants. :)

• based on website below , the earth are still slightly had more men than women

so i pick b

www.cia.gov/.../2018.html

• I would like to have both but I require a son more.

• i tend to hear that sons are less of a hassle, but i want both in the end. if i have a son, him and i would probably get along so well, if i have a daughter, i would protect her with all i have. i guess i am indifferent on which one i want

• If I had to choose, I'm going to go with son. I would relate a lot better with my son, and I would be able to give him a lot of better advice.

• I don't care, one of each would be nice. I'm not sure why, but i've always felt like i'm only gonna have daughters. It's just an incline I have, which is fine with me.

• Both. First girl and then boy. Doesn't mind reverse order either.

• A dinosaur

• I want both :)

• it doesn't matter. I don't want kids now but when the time has come I'll be happy with both

• I would like one of each.

• if i bring earthlings into the world, i'd then be responsible for more evil acts to this planet.

• This question was always hard in my opinion...80% of the people ik dont even want to get married but you know things change (Grade 12) but do i want kids I don't know because i want to travel and there's a little more freedom :) and thats hard with kids but when you are old and retired and such who are you going to have when your partner passes or something you know?

• If I had a son, I'd name him the first name of my dad and the maiden name of my mom so he'd be "Mark Johnson"

• I'd like to have around three kids. At least one son and one daughter.

• "If I see the boy has done it I would probably be proud of him and no I'm not sexist"
    Yeah sure you're not

• I would be proud of him as in proud of him being a boy not proud of what he did