Why exactly do you all hate Donald Trump so much?

I fully support him and I just want to know why he's hated so much.

I am voting for him and based on the current polls chances are he will be president

Most Helpful Girl

• everything about him is revolting he is too rich to give a crap about the working class, has committed bankruptcy 4 times, too closed minded about immigrants, and has insulted women, the military, minorities basically everybody but the middle aged white man

plus he finds his daughter sexually attractive and is always complaining about why does she have to be his daughter?

this is probably the greatest photo in existence
    allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/.../trump_punk.png

"How are you going to get it back?"
    "By getting it back"
    "How?"
    "It's just in trouble, okay? I'm going to get it back"
    http://i.imgur.com/9TaptMJ.png

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate him lol.

• I don't like him to much as a person but then again this isn't about how likable someone is, it's about getting results.

What Girls Said 7

• Have you seen this episode of South Park?
    southpark.cc.com/.../s19e02-where-my-country-gone

• Maybe because he's a homophobic racist who thinks he can be president when he's already bankrupted his business already went bankrupt four times?

• I think that might have been a business strategy though, just thought I'd throw that out there.

• Yeah, I might be wrong. It doesn't instil me with too much confidence, but thanks for pointing it out :)

• Um... because he's a homophobic psycho who wants to deport millions of Mexicans and build a giant wall along the US border?

• People love to hate others. Wasn't that clear? xD
    I think he's racist... and it seems weird for America to have a racist president. o. O
    I'm not American by the way.

• he's a celebrity piece of trash who hates women. Just look at the way he slams people for no reason. I have to admit.. I loved his tv show

• Liberals don't like hearing the truth ever. That's all. Most Americans agree with him. Most people aren't left wing despite what liberals think.

• i don't know anyone who hates him

What Guys Said 5

• He's xenophobic, nativist, and borderline fascist. He's aggressive and wants to use violence to solve problems. He takes shots at his fellow candidates for no reason.

Is he a "strong" leader? Yes. Is he a "good" leader? No. He's the type of person that will keep turning the Republican party from something once beautiful in the 70's to the reactionary catastrophe today.

Rand Paul is the only "good" leader on the Republican side, and even though his understanding of economics is slim to none, Bernie from the left. Those are "good" candidates, they care about this country, it's people, and wanting to improve our lives in a positive way. They have actual political experience. Trump has none, he's just a businessman. Politics isn't business, it's regulation. The two shouldn't have the same mentality.

• It's none of you're fucking business.

• *your and you're wrong. Anyone that knows about politics will know he will not make it to the end.

• Based on the polls, he will @NotmyUsername15

• "Trump had “fired up the crazies”, and how right he was, although he might not have realized that the crazies in question are not the voters but the other GOP presidential contenders.
      Jon Stewart recently suggested that the Republican party must be thrilled by Trump’s presence because it makes the rest of them look sane. " Coming election day there is a slight chance the next president may be republican but it sure won't be him.

• I like him, I hope he wins and I would vote for him

• he is actor.

besides being a rich Caucasian... he only acting. Fools take him literally.

• For me it is because he has been a Democrat ma y times in the past, has flip flopped on the issues, and last I checked he's a gun grabber. Of course I can't prove it, but I think he is a plant by the Clinton's.