Which is cuter? Who does he look happier with?

GIRL A

GIRL B

• GIRL A
  • GIRL B
Not which girl looks happier. No WHO DOES HE LOOK HAPPIER WITH. SEE I'M GIRL A AND GIRL B HAS TRIED TO BLACKMAIL HIM INTO DATING HER BUT THAT hasn't WORKED OUT FOR HER
Like I said. Don't care what girls happier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl A. He looks 6 times happier with her

• Does he not look torchered in B?

• He doesn't look happy

• Yeahh my friends told me that. But see he tricked her into dating and I don't know how it all happened but they dated for a week and he broke up with her. They go to the same college but as far as I know he don't associate with her.

He often over the summer has dropped hints to me about something in the future but Idek.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• 1. Now that you mention the situation in the update he's OBVIOUSLY not happy with her (Girl B) cause he's been forced into it
    2. Photographs however can be quite deceptive even if not intended to be that way (as can videos)
    3. With you aka girl A he's in a classroom posing for a pic hence smiling but both pics with girl B he's driving hence not posing for a pic thus making him look sullen (he's concentrating on what's ahead on the road) while also clearly with girl A both of them are subjects of the pic while it is evident in the pic with girl B that only she's the subject :)

• you, he looks happier with you

• neither... both wear make up.

girl b without make up is ugly.

• Not really a fair question - in B, he's probably fairly focused on not crashing into things.
    btw: Is it just me, or does he have freakishly huge hands?

• Yes his hands are on the large side.

• He seems to be happy no matter whos in the pic he could be all by himself and look happy

• Girl B by a long mile.

• b but neither are attractive

• They are both cute, but I would say girl B edges girl A by a nose.

• He looks the same

• Meh, I randomly picked. He looks the same in both.

What Girls Said 6

• not sure what to make of this question. it's not nice of u to compare 2 girls like that anyway. it's so childish.

• The second picture isn't doing justice. He's driving, how can he look "happier" and pose in the picture when he's driving? Anyways, I voted B cause I feel like they're siblings.

• Girl B looks a lot prettier and in which picture he looks happier, who knows. He's driving in the second picture so probably paying attention to the road. Girl B sure looks happier.

• with girl A he looks like he's with a "friend"..

with girl B he looks like he's with his "sister"...

that's how it comes off as to me...
    I don't think he looks particularly "happy" in either..
    he looks more like "pleasant"... rather than happy. ...
    and where he's wearing the red/maroon shirt he looks most comfortable.

• Lol he's wearing maroon/red in both our pictures.

• I'm guessing you have a crush on the guy.

• i like how this is the second time iv seen this question and answered it twice

• Dude no I've seriously only asked this once.

• Hen it wasn't me. Thank you for reporting it, I'll go check and see if it's been removed.

• Then*