- GIRL A62% (15)68% (19)65% (34)Vote
- GIRL B38% (9)32% (9)35% (18)Vote
1. Now that you mention the situation in the update he's OBVIOUSLY not happy with her (Girl B) cause he's been forced into it
2. Photographs however can be quite deceptive even if not intended to be that way (as can videos)
3. With you aka girl A he's in a classroom posing for a pic hence smiling but both pics with girl B he's driving hence not posing for a pic thus making him look sullen (he's concentrating on what's ahead on the road) while also clearly with girl A both of them are subjects of the pic while it is evident in the pic with girl B that only she's the subject :)
you, he looks happier with you
He seems to be happy no matter whos in the pic he could be all by himself and look happy
Girl B by a long mile.
b but neither are attractive
They are both cute, but I would say girl B edges girl A by a nose.
He looks the same
Meh, I randomly picked. He looks the same in both.
not sure what to make of this question. it's not nice of u to compare 2 girls like that anyway. it's so childish.
The second picture isn't doing justice. He's driving, how can he look "happier" and pose in the picture when he's driving? Anyways, I voted B cause I feel like they're siblings.
Girl B looks a lot prettier and in which picture he looks happier, who knows. He's driving in the second picture so probably paying attention to the road. Girl B sure looks happier.
with girl A he looks like he's with a "friend"..
with girl B he looks like he's with his "sister"...
that's how it comes off as to me...
I don't think he looks particularly "happy" in either..
he looks more like "pleasant"... rather than happy. ...
and where he's wearing the red/maroon shirt he looks most comfortable.
I'm guessing you have a crush on the guy.