Which car should I get?

It should cost me 130000$ or less. I dont like BMW/Audi/Range rover/lexus/jaguar/porsche/cadillac. And i want it to be a 4-seats sedan.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be mistaken by thinking German cars are reliable, they are anything but reliable. In fact I read a report saying German cars have the most engine failures in the world. Many German cars also have other issues to. Everyone I know that has a Volkswagen has had trouble with it, I know 2 people that have had trouble with their BMW and Audi's have the name for gearboxes giving trouble.

• My sisters Volkswagen when she had it had 3 or 4 times every year when it would not start, it had a problem with the engine running rough during cold starts, it had a pump on the turbo die, a hose split, it stalled on the motorway once, it would not start at the mall. A girl I went to university with had something give trouble on her Volkswagen, my friend has a Volkswagen that struggles to start in the winter and then I think smokes when it does start and it does not get very cold in the winter in Auckland really. Our neighbour was always complaining that is BMW had something wrong with it, a guy my dad knows gave up on his nearly new BMW because it gave so much trouble and sold it. Plus there is now the bad publicity has about their diesels being much more polluting then they claim.

• No problem

• Thank you for MHA

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• cdn.zmescience.com/.../...odel-s-P85D-exterior.jpg

It's so good it broke the Consumer Report rating system.
    The Tesla Model S P85D.
    Fully electric.
    Kicking every car's ass in terms of emission and acceleration.

• Who's the gas guzzler daughter of a gun who downvoted Mr Musk's brainchild?
      ELON MUSK IS A GENIUS!!!

• If you're under 18 and in the UK, why are you asking for an advice with a dollar amount budget on buying a luxury car?

www.topgear.com/.../%5B30000.00%20TO%2085000.00%5D

• Yeah i think i am getting the CLS AMG... And thanks for the link !

• lol don't get a vw thats for sure

• Did you have trouble with a VW?

• 4 door raw power. whtas not to look for in here?

• Luxury. Basically i like the Mercedes CLS 63 AMG.
      But i want to see if there is something else.

• Get yourself a Suzuki FX 😂😂 you don't like BMW/AUDI/RANG ROVER? LOSER😂😂

• A loser for not having the same taste as you...
      A loser that can afford an Audi R8 ...