I had a dream about roaches! What does it mean?

I had a dream last night. I was in my room but for some reason there was a blue rug on my floor (I don't actually have a blue rug). I saw a bug on the wall so I killed it, then I turned around and saw some more on my floor. Before I knew it there were roaches everywhere. There was one on my bed that I just couldn't kill. So what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, dreams usually don't mean anything unless they are reoccurring or share similar features. At that point you best see a psychiatrist.

I had a dream today where I was programming at uni. It was definitely a sign saying that I need to do my assignment. Totally not doing my assignment today.

• Procastination is like masturbation, you're fucking yourself.

• Since when is masturbation fucking yourself? For a woman yeah, but for a men it's holding yourself, excluding the penetration of a flesh light.

• I was just trying to remember the saying.

What Guys Said 5

• Sigmund Freud would probably say it has something to do with you not having a penis pretty much all his explanations had something to do with the male organ. Personally I think that you might feel anxious about germs.

• I don't know what your dream means, sorry, but you should read Kafka's book Metamorphosis.

• It means you should talk to Milton from complaints.
    See profile picture for more info

• Lmao. I'm gonna write a stern letter to Milton from complaints.

• Milton is our top PR specialist, he'll take your stern complaint very seriously dw.

• Do you have Muslim neighbours.

• No. What do Muslim neighbors have to do with anything?

• Just means your not islamaphobic. Good for you.

• I reckon you better call Terminix... Teramix... Terrimator Mex... you know what I mean.

What Girls Said 0