What will you do?

Let's do some thinking..

What will you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just looked this answer up online and it is the stupidest thing ever.

• isn't it like looking in the mirror and seeing what you saw. Taking the saw and then something about cutting a door?

• @PANDAmonium

Yeah, it is. Cause apparently you can make metal saws magically appear just from staring at a mirror and using a play on words. Stupidest shit ever.

• i remember this shit from my childhood lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look in the mirror and see what you "saw",
    then take the saw and cut the piece of wood in half.
    Two halfs make a whole so just put them together and walk out through the "whole".

To be fair though, I've had that riddle before :) 😜

What Guys Said 13

• place the piece of wood over a rounded part of the mirror and use the metal part of the mirror as a counterweight to fling you over the cement walls, you didn't state whether there was a roof. either that or did, since there's also no statement of the cement's liquid/solid state, you could simply dig your way out, and one last question, how on earth did you get in this room in the first place with no entrance or exit, the only way that could be is if the room was build around you?

• Ha-ha do you know the story of anarkali and Prince saleem's story? Well, saleem liked anarkali but his father didn't approve of this 'little love story' so he ordered the girl to be buried alive between 2 walls.. How scary!
      Anyways, story time's over, let's get back to topic:
      What if there is no rounded part/metal handle in the mirror? :P
      Hmm.. I didn't think about the roof, maybe there's no roof which means that maybe we can get out of the room..
      And about the last question, haha I wish it happens (I'd probably be deathly afraid but will have a good story to tell my grand children or something XD )

• Break the mirror with the piece of wood and kill myself with a shard of broken glass. then my soul escapes the room since it is immaterial. yay!

• What if you're soulless? :P

• I have heard mirrors show what's inside our souls.

• I've heared that you aren't allowed to die next to a mirror since they soak up your soul. And when the mirror is still in this room, your Soul is too! Kappa

• Break the mirror and slit my throat with one of the shards.

• Break mirror with wood

Use mirror fragment to slice your veins

?

Profit

• Well I could sharpen the window up against the floor and mirror then when its sharp enough keep stabbing the walls until I break a big enough hole to get out.

• That'll take like a century.

• Ehhh, I'm a strong girl :P

• Lol good luck

• I really haven't a clue. You got me this time, Zel

• Give me a bottle of gin and I won't care!! 🍷🍸🍹🍨 and some ice cream!!

• Just learn to live that way hahaha

• Clearly just hulk mode that shit and punch a hole through the walls.

• UHhhhhhhhhhhh

U take the wood

U smash the mirror

That's about as far as I got

• Eat the mirror and use wood to break it into bite sized pieces

• Hire a mirror on the wall behind him certain secret passage.

• you wanna give an answer

• Break the glass and then use pieces of it with the wood to make fire. Then burn the cement walls down or die trying.

What Girls Said 2