What's the weirdest compliment someone has given you?

An older black lady told me I was a pretty brown. That I loked like wife material.

And an older Asian woman said I have wide baby making hips. "You'll have healthy kids!"

Most Helpful Guy

• "your the most gorgeous man I've ever seen"

it was weird only because no one had ever been so forward and blunt... of course it was also one of the nicest things anyone had ever said flirting with me

Most Helpful Girl

• some guy in Hawaii once told me i had a nice forehead. I'm like, okay i didn't know that was a thing lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha those are awesome! I've had a little girl tell me my eyes were like magic stuff and that I had good eyebrows. Oh and a bunch of kids told me they like the turkey on the side of my face (a birth mark) not sure why they thought it was a turkey but they liked it for some reason

• I've had several East Asian older women, like old enough to be my mother, tell me I was "really handsome for a white guy".

• Everyone keeps telling me the girl I end up with will be so lucky to be with me, I find this the weirdest because it is most commonly repeated to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I was told the same about the hips.

• What does their race have to do with their compliments they gave you

• ... I didn't realize I put the races down. 😆