Do you drink coffee?

if so what brand, how strong and do you use creamer/half and half/sugar?

I drink maxwell house, morning blend medium strong with creamer.

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• definitely drink coffee. For work I use the Gevalia or Folders K-cups
    when I'm at home I typically use the Trader Joe's brand coarse ground coffee and brew in a French press

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I've worked in 3 cafe's before though, I can tell you everything about it, but I myself don't drink coffee.

Shit's a bitch to get out of your clothes too. Getting PTSD just thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just caffeine pills for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah never lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Turkish without creamer with sugar

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg turkish coffee is amazeballs! But it's definitely not an every day type of drink for me. Have to be in the mood for something like that.

• Show All
    • And don't get me started on the effect on poops lol

• @sara413 my father is the same lol I hope u don't get this stomach ach when u drink coffee πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

• Nah it doesn't taste good to me

0|0
    0|1
  • yes drink lots off coffee mostly Casta coffeee

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I fucking hate it.
    Tried it 2x and couldn't even drink half of a cup

0|0
    0|0
  • I do drink coffee yes, don't have a favourite brand

0|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee with some milk

0|0
    0|0
  • New England's Best (and it actually is the best, lol -- I CANNOT drink maxwell house, yuck!!!).

Medium, 2-3 teaspoons of cream, no sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't really like the taste

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

filler

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I did it at work once.. I was over ecstatic from 9 to 5 lol, people were staring.

I have no idea what brand it was, probably a Swedish one. I just poured some milk in it and forced myself to drink up.
    If I were ever to drink coffee to enjoy it I think decaf would be the way to go haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink Starbucks from my keurig. 2 Splenda and fat free half/half. 1 cup a day otherwise I bounce off walls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I can't imagine not downing 3-4 cups a morning, lol.

I love Trader Joe's Extra Dark Italian Roast, with 1/3 cup half and half and a quaint teaspoon of vanilla syrup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but not every day. I used to drink multiple cups a day but I quit coffee temporarily when I quit smoking and since then I generally drink green tea instead and enjoy a nice coffee now and then ehen the mood strikes, perhaps once or twice a week.

If it is fresh, good quality coffee I prefer to drink it black. Otherwise with a bit of milk and raw sugar or honey. I'm also quite a fan of iced coffee in the summer, but it's got to have milk and sugar in it, whereas I enjoy iced tea without milk and sugar.

0|0
    0|0
    • Favourite brand for at home is the Colombian Medium roast from Ten Thousand Villages. Very smooth and aromatic. Preferably full bean to be fresh ground at home.

• Yes! I drink like 2-4 a day 😂
    I use nescafΓ© gold instant coffee (medium strong) and add 1 piece of sugar and 50-100ml skim milk, so to be exact it is a latte macchiato.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. We have a Keurig and I like to mix it up. Both the coffee and the creamer flavor. The morning blends are my fav.

About once a week I treat myself to Starbucks.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you get at starbucks? I've only had their coffee twice. The first time was awful, and the second delicious.

• same as my coffee at home. I mix it up. Im freaky like that. LOL.

• I drink espresso.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some Cappuccino <3

0|0
    0|0
  • not right now Im just a tea drinker right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do drink coffee. I like it with milk and sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always drink coffee. Black.

0|0
    0|0