Why does everyone hate America so much?

Everyone seems to be against Trump calling him xenophobic, because he doesn't want the illegals to take over the US?

Like it isn't bad enough that millions of illegals have already been given citizenship (ironically 3 million of them under the Reagan administration which was supposed to be fighting illegal immigration) and now that Trump doesn't want to allow 11 to 30 million illegals to get a "path to citizenship" but instead he'll kick their asses back where they came, everyone hates him for it? Why does everyone want to see the US destroyed so bad? Why do people want to make sure the US is a non-nation where every third worlder can go to without a hitch and US citizens should pay all his free welfare and medicare bills?

Like Ok, I get what they say, that America is just a nation of immigrants built on genocide of the natives, but is that reason enough to destroy the nation with the strongest economy and technological innovation in the world? I mean the natives were obviously treated unfairly with the genocides and stuff, but if they were still in control the US today would look more like mongolia.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't criticize not wanting to see your country invaded by immigrants and feeling no obligation to want them there. But I can criticize America for a long history warmongering. Nuff said.

• Do people hate Europe too, with their much longer history of warmongering, the legacy of which still heavily affects the world today?

• @meatballs21 yeah, plus you can't change the past but you can change current foreign policy- everyone knows that'll never happen though, hence all the hate.

• Thanks 4 mho!

What Girls Said 3

• The US is know as the melting pot. The point of going to America was to live in a land where you could be free and support a country you truly want to be a part of. It's so we can achieve the America dream. If you make citizenship harder to get instead of stream lining it you're actually increasing the number of illegals because it's too hard and there is no guarantee that you'll get citizenship even when you follow all the rules.

• You kidding? Land of dreams to the illegals is the dream of getting free welfare, free housing, and free medical care, and they'll let the stupid white man pay for it.

Either there is a country with borders and citizens, or you can just have uneducated third world leechers breeding 50 kids per ovary each come into the US at their leisure.

• Obviously you've never looked at any of the European countries and their borders. Most have nothing but a line in the road signifying the difference between Sweden and Norway for example. Those countries are both doing much better than America

• They have no borders cause there's no harm in norwegians entering sweden or vice versa. But when you have hordes of third worlders coming in then you have a problem.

• That's what happens when anyone has power or is on top. Everyone wants to see them burn. So in away nobody wants anyone on top at all. plus china is going to be on top which I think it's already there. So then everyone will probably hate on china for being on top.

Which I except the fact that everyone hates us. :D

• You like being on top?

• Yea America really sucks especially the government. I live here and i wish I could just move away. Bit I have family here so it makes it hard

What Guys Said 10

• I don't see the problem. If you were living in Hong Kong, I'd understand that you don't want any more people in your country. However, America is one of the largest and least densely populated countries in the world. There is TONS of space for more people.
    Secondly, right-wingers openly show their anti-democratic mindset with the fact that you constantly accuse anyone who disagrees with you to hate America. It's nothing new that Republicans try to tell the whole country that lefties can't possibly be patriots because if they hate Trump (or Bush or Palin or Bill O'Reilly for that matter) they must, by definition, hate America. So in your opinion, only conservatives can be "true Americans". Even if I was conservative myself, this would piss me off without end. You live in some kind of brainwashed phantasy world where only what you believe is morally acceptable and everyone else must be considered an enemy of the state. This is not only ridiculous, it is unworthy of a system that calls itself democracy.

• No I'm saying you hate America cause you want to bring in tens of millions (or hundreds of millions) of illegals into the country so they can leech off the citizens, take their jobs, and destroy the economy and country with overpopulation. That's why I'm saying you hate America, it's cause you hate the American people and you want to see them destroyed.

• Though you might not be religious here is a nice verse you can throw at the "religious conservative".
      http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/16-49.htm
      I like to reference this verse when talking. g to my conservative Christian friends.

• @Marstalk Good one and very true... :-)

• lets take this step by step..
    - America is a nation of immigrants. you're family once came to this country

Why does everyone want to see the US destroyed so bad?
    how do immigrants destroy America? Immigrants created America

Why do people want to make sure the US is a non-nation where every third worlder can go to without a hitch and US citizens should pay all his free welfare and medicare bills?
    --- who doesn't want them to contribute? the problem of having illegal immigrants is that they aren't contributing to welfare, paying taxes, etc. If they were legal and filing tax returns they would be contributing. It's the current system that makes citizenship nearly impossible for most that results in illegal immigrants not contributing

why do I dislike Trump? because he represents a lot of bad things in our country. he's racist, sexist, and an egoist. he makes a mockery of our (already lame) political system. he doesn't have a clue about foreign policy. he literally can't answer questions about specific regimes, people and places in the middle east.

• "doesn't want the illegals to take over" and I wonder what did the Amerinds think when your ancestors arrived on the East coast?

• Why do u have this stereotype of all immigrants are here to live off welfare and medicaid?

Do u not think that immigrants are here to work to better their lives and the lives of their families?

• Everybody needs a hobby.

• There was very little systematic extermination of the Indians in the USA none of it official and very little even quasi-official. For every ethnic cleansing such as the 'trail of tears' there were at least as many good faith attempts to integrate or protect the Indians. If you read the history you'll find most government officials saw the Indians as a problem mainly because they knew they could not control the White population given the limitations of the government of the US at the time. They saw it as a tragedy in the Greek sense, an inevitable disaster caused by the nature of two different cultures neither of which was particularly evil or good on it's own but which could not coexist.

• The illegals are just border hopping to the land that were stolen away from them. Texas, California, and a bunch of other states were stolen away from Mexico by the United States. At the same time, United States is a country of immigrants where immigration started at the expense of mass genocide of the Native Americans. So if illegals need to be sent back, then so should Trump and his followers because all the so called Americans besides the Natives are in America due to mass genocide of the Native Americans.

• Then these states should be given to mexico and the illegals can stay there. Then they'll illegally enter the US again after they turn Texas and California into crime infested third world dumps.

• The USA is the world's biggest bully. They're in massive debt (and it's still growing), and they attack or sanction anyone who does something they don't like.

• I believe the hate originated earlier when the U. S. always stuck their noses in everyone's business.

• That's what superpowers do. Deal with it.

• Tell that to the haters.

• @asker: "That's what superpowers do" Really? Last time I checked, China hadn't fought a war for the past 60 years. China or India or Brazil don't go to far away lands and stick their noses into other people's business or steal other countries' oil. When was the last time China or Brazil attacked Norway and stole their oil and gas? What the US has been doing for the past 70 years has nothing to do with being a superpower or not. It's because America loves itself in the role of the global police officer. Unfortunately, as black people know all too well, American police officers are not exactly the fairest and most kind species.