Biggest disappointment in your life so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nearly being in a relationship with the guy I love, him telling me he loves me; but then changing his mind :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough question. I don't really think about my life like that. I suppose it was when I was down to the final two in a poker tournament, with a huge chip lead, and a 90% chance to win the hand on the river. Unfortunately this time was one of the 10% I lost, which lead to me losing the chip lead and eventually the tournament. First to second was a difference of 15k :(

What Girls Said 1

• Not being able to get better on my own was a big disappointment for me

What Guys Said 5

• Wow this is really negitive haha

And the most disappointing thing in my life right now is I'm trying to slim down but seem no progress yet 😂😂😂

I have a pretty awesome life so not really disappointing

• Ever-existing social seclusion, having had absolutely no dating success even after putting myself out there quite a bit and asking girls out, and general inexperience in life.

• The fact that I lost my first million dollars. I suppose these these things happen, but I am back down to starting over again.

• It's really hard to choose something specific. I'd say growing up in general is all about disappointments.

• I'm 25 and still a virgin