Guys, Muslim guys do you want to convert girls to Islam?

Just wondering if it is true what you can read everywhere. Apparently Muslims want to convert all infidels to Islam. Is that true? And what about girls you crush on? Do you feel like you want to/need to convert them to Islam?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a tenant of Islamic faith to prevent others from practicing their religion:
    Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i. e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran
    I am pagan, and by Shari'a law I must either convert, become a slave to an Islamic family or die. There is no other choice. This is becoming a big issue in such countries as Egypt where the Baha'i faith is not tolerated by the countries religious practices (source: www.hrw.org/.../egypt1107web.pdf )

What Guys Said 8

• I'm no Muslim but one thing I know is that a chaste Muslim who goes by the book (the Holy Quran) will never be with a girl who isn't converted to Islam and if she isn't his sister or wife.

• Nooo... even tho I tend to be atheistic more since my father is a muslim and my Mother is catholic so I never grew up being religous. If someone asks if Im a muslim I say yes, but honestly my Lifestyle is more like the lifestyle of an atheist. And I guess my mindset as well. Since Im a logic thinker and religion just is not logical enough for me. Sorry for the bad English, Im german and was to lazy to translate it properly.

• If I've benefitted from something in this case Islam then yes I'll recommend it to everyone. Not just girls! As far as converting people to Islam is concerned I don't think I'd force someone to give up their own religion! Islam is all about practising the ways of our prophets its not like you learn then these from a book!

• That is quite shocking but i am not surprised (because propaganda is everywhere) i am Muslim myself and i have/had many female friends/crushes from different religions, but i have never tried to convert them to Islam after all we are in 21st century nobody forces another to do something. so that is false and non existence.

• Yes most of them do, or if they don't at least their parents would want their daughter in law to convert.

• Apparently im shure they do cuz they gotta have dem Muslim offcsprings xD

• If a person want to be a muslim this is very easy. But muslims not want to all people convert to islam. İslam is a religion of tolerance and there is no compulsion in religion.

• Christians and Muslims all want to convert you to their cults.