Would you rather go to the past, present, or future?

Sadly i chose past. So many good memories in the ole days ☺️☺️☺️

• Past
  • Present
  • Future

Most Helpful Girl

• Future. Past has some good and bad, but I wouldn't mind keeping it the same. Present is extremely stressful.

• I am sorry to hear that. If you'd like to talk, I live a stress free life 85% of the time, maybe I can be of some use.

• Thank you, but I think the most stressful parts will subside within the next couple of months.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the past so that way I can change some things I did and said.

• 4realz doe mang.. i feel like shite thinken about it

• Lol thank you for the upvote. Yeah I messed up on a lot of things and if I had the ability to change it then I would.

What Girls Said 5

• The future, no doubt. I'm tired and sick of my past, I don't need a second chance to relive it again. As for present, I'm not content with it either.

• If I go to the past, I can change the present, and the future ;)

• I'd probably would stick with the present I don't like to know about the future because to think about the future would give me angzity

• The future. I'm not content with my present and sometimes I wish I could erase my past.

• the future.

What Guys Said 10

• I think if when we turn 25, and 50, and 75, and a hundred, we have the option to start all over again, from 5, 10, 15, and 20 respectively, while still retaining, to the degree those young minds will allow, our memories and experiences, that would be just amazing. I wouldn't have started over at 25, I was still a kid, but by 26 or 7 I would have said yes. Too late, so I'll have to wait till I'm 50, and who knows how I'll feel then. Maybe I was mature enough at 25 to realise the Golden opportunity.

But doesn't this sound amazing? Youth is wasted on the young, and I don't think anyone grows up the way they would have wanted, with all their opportunities before them.

Since you're going to the past, what would you do in my given screnario?

• Future, my past and present are shit.

• I'm interested in the future but I'd go to the past to change some things I did

• i would love to go to the past just so i can relieve my good childhood memories once again. and hopefully maybe fix what was broken in my life back then.

i can't go to the present because i'm already here.

i wouldn't want to go to the future because if i do my life is gonna suck and be meaningless once i return to the present

• future, the whole causality thing would bug me but I want to see a better world to make me feel like my optimism isn't naive

• The past is the last place I'd want to go to, and as of right now I'm not too fond of the present, so definitely the future.

• Future, cause @MissNowhere is in it.

• the past, I would go back a figure out some of history's greatest mysteries like how the pyramids where built

• Future... I'm a forward-thinker.

• The future is so fucked though

• Depends on how you look at it... The Internet makes the spread of information and merging of cultures faster than ever before, and who knows what the next "big thing" will be? One that causes the next radical shift in the dynamics of humanity...

Sure, with the spread of information, a lot of bad news gets spread around too, but we've made a lot of progress in the last couple of hundred years, really... morally and technologically. In some ways, there's really never been a better time to be alive. I hope the human race, as a whole, can use our advancements for good and continue to press for an ideal society/world.

• The future is a mystery, I would go there.