Molly Trip is it lke that?

me and some guys and girls got to a party and one girl with a gay guy told me to take molly for free and i was like sure why not after 5 minutes i was sweating and then after 10min i though i was dragonborn from skyrim and i was yelling to evryone fus roah dah is this normal with mollys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Question is did you enjoy it?
    I've never tried it but I'd be so paranoid that I would hate it and have a panic attack lol

• Kind of but its not addicted or anythink like that but if you are with friends and they are tripping to enjoy :)

Most Helpful Guy

• if you feel good then it wouldn't matter. just stay safe and take easy on the mollys.

What Girls Said 1

• its normal.

What Guys Said 1

• Ehh, stay away from all that stuff until you're at least in your 20's.

• im 17

• Honestly, doing mdma a lot can create microscopic holes in your brain and can be mixed with a lot of other sketchy shit. Stick to pot and hallucinogens, but just wait to do them in college, your mind is still fragile and developing right now.