So i'm starting liking a girl.. but she haven't forgot yet about her ex, what can I do to help her forget and move on?

As i said i'm kinda starting like this girl but she had 6 months relationship wich broke up like.. 10 months ago and she didn't forget and still like a bit of him. How can i help her forget that past and move one?

She says according to all of her relationships the last boy was what she most spend on and had a lot in common.. and says "i can't forget while i dont see someone better or something love foward on love to me"

Any way to help her forget that past and move one? I don't wanna she notice i'm starting like her by the way..

Most Helpful Girl

• give her time. comfort her when she needs it. if anything, stay by her side. just be there for her when she needs it.. wait, if that's what you're good for. after all, i would.

• She always talk to me about her and her ex, i'm the one who listen to her and give opinions about it.

• subtly drop hints, or go all out and tell her that you have feelings for her.

• bah.. when i went to tell her, she went to me telling there is a guy that had feelings for her she went like butter, went too late i guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try to start taking her out on dates, bring her somewhere fun and happy, and start to make memories with her to see if she'll let that go and start to be with you instead. If you made lots of effort into it and it still don't work, it's time to start walking away before you get hurt my friend.

• The Problem is for 10 months she has been not completly forget about him :/

• hard not to**

• "You can try to start taking her out on dates" She only sit on her chair and plays CS:GO everytime i ask she decline because don't feel like leaving home.

"bring her somewhere fun and happy, and start to make memories with her to see if she'll let that go and start to be with you instead." That's what i pretend to do.

"it's time to start walking away before you get hurt my friend. " yeah i know :/

"That's a sign you should just let her go. It's hard not to but it'll be for the best brotha." I will try a bit, if i don't get it i will move one.

What Girls Said 1

• she needs her time.

What Guys Said 3

• All I can say is, don't try and help her to move on because you want her, help her because you truly feel that she needs help; in other words, help her, for her and not for you.
    Other then that, just keep praticing patience.
    Hope i've helped.

• I'm helping her for her, not for me. I want help her at least being good friend. I don't want over pursue her just want to help her move one not for me for having window open

I have huge patience to people, it generates each time i go sleep o. O

• I read your comments and trust me when you will tell her that you like her she is gonna friend zone you for sure... One of the reasons being that she is not over he ex for sure... And second she cries about her ex to you...

You are not even being considered as a boyfriend material here... The way she acts...
    So further about her... Cause you shouldn't be with a girl who is such on he ex anyways

• Hmm i already have being frindzone many times :( But thanks :/

• Play some comfort music and keep on living.