Do any of you believe that real aliens exist here?

Also, do you think these would be good or bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is likely that aliens exist somewhere in the universe, although the more we understand about how life develops on planets the fewer planets there are where it seems likely life could evolve. Still, I would put money on intelligent life existing somewhere.

I don't believe they live on earth, though.

• Thing is not all life forms need the conditions like on earth

There are already creatures that are on planet earth which can survive in a pure vaccum.. such as space

• @TripleAce I'm referring to complex, intelligent life, though. I can believe that simple life is all over the universe, because it can survive in much less generous conditions.

Most Helpful Girl

• They probably don't look like the green, oversize-headed little creatures we see in movies but, let's face it, one would have to be pretty damn ignorant to deny the possibility that there extraterrestrial life out there.
    Maybe they're less developed than we are as a civilisation, maybe they're further developed, maybe they're watching us or maybe they don't even know we exist so don't care about us at all. We'll probably not get an answer to those questions until they actually come and pay us a visit/or we visit them - which might be never haha. But isn't it nice to just imagine all the possible life out there? :)

What Guys Said 23

• Here on earth? Probably not.
    No, i dont believe on ufos or aliens captured by humans.

Milky way is a big galaxy, but seems a little empty of complex tecnological societies.

The fact that nothing seems to be colonizing the space it's a mistery.
    We are inclined to do that...

We are probably waaaaayy more rare than what the general interested public thinks, even if there are billions of earth like planets.

• If you watch on YouTube you will find lot stuff about things of this source some make me wonder if aliens do exist also I believe there is another planet similar to Earth it could be good or bad just depends.

• It's almost a mathematical certainainty that other life forms exist

Besides so many officials and nasa employees already admitted to alien life on the moon during their man missions... I really don't think these highly educated men and women are lying

• They exist, most likely...

• Statistically, they have to exist.
    If we would find them, i doubt it and if we would, i doubt they would be friendly. We would probably be ants to them.

• I am sure they exist. They are just too shy to show themselves today when everyone is with a phone in the hand taking pictures and recording videos of everything that moves. Something that didn't exist during the 50's.

• No question there's aliens

• I there is a bigger chance of them existing than not existing. There are so many planets and solar systems in the universe, I don't see why life couldn't exist on another planet.

• yes
    there exist so many galaxies, solar systems and planets, it's beyond imagination. it's almost 100% sure that there exist other forms of life. how intelligent they are is a different question.

• I believe it is quite possible... I would be surprised

• Aliens do not exist. If they did, we would have seen them by now.

• I believe aliens exist but I doubt they've visited earth.

• Well… they aren't really aliens if they live on Earth, now do they?

• I believe they are out there, but I don't think they have been here before

• They do indeed exist. Our government knows far more than they let on.

• I think we don't know enough to make a decision.

• You'd be a retard not to

• Yeah, there are about 12 million of 'em here right now.

• My grandma bought be a shirt from Roswell New Mexico when she went there to visit my cousin when he was living there for his job, and it says "the truth is out there". I like to believe it is, the question is, will the truth ever show itself

• Do I think extra-terrestrial life exists? Mathematically, it seems VERY unlikely that it doesn't.

Has any extra-terrestrial life been to Earth? I find that very, very, very doubtful.

• All entertainment.

• I belive with average of 3 planets per a star 100 000 000 stars in are gallexy and 100 000 000 gallexy in the observable universe I feel it's near impossible that's there's nothing else out there but since large distances are involved I doubt we will ever meet them

• its possible but i doubt they have human-level consiousness.

What Girls Said 8

• Sure, I think they do exist. I don't necessarily think they're either good or bad.

• Yes, they probably exist...

• Sure we can't explore the entire universe. So for all we know they could exist some where.

• Of course they exist.

• i believe so.

• It's a possibility. We haven't even explored that much of space... space is so vast. To say that none exist anywhere for sure would be false, in my opinion.

• I believe its a possibility. I find it hard to believe we are the only ones out there...

• Yes absolutely I do