Are you wise, smart or intelligent?

what to you is wisdom?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a bit of all three in different ways and different parts of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly intelligent, then wise and least smart.

Wisdom is seeing the big picture, not just what's in front of you.

Intelligent is being able to manipulate information and solve complex problems.

Smart is being quick to recognize how to apply a known solution to get an effect.

For example, a car. Smart is knowing how to drive well, how to get a good deal when you buy. Intelligent is knowing how the car works, knowing how to maintain it and what it can do. Wisdom is knowing whether you need a car at all or if the money would be better spent on something else.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm wise/smart/intelligent enough to know there's no way I can make an accurate (personal) assessment of any of those 3 characteristics.

• *"experience" & "life" smart :)
    *"creatively" intelligent :)

• i think intelligent is book smarts, smart is knowing common sense, and wisdom is related to maturity (tho not necessarily age) i think that im all three of them, yeah. no, i'm not being conceited, just honest.

• I'm smart but not wise. I wish I was wise

What Guys Said 4

• Intelligence is knowing. Wisdom, is knowing that you know nothing.
    I know enough, to say that I don't know enough.

• wisdom is just collective stupidity. you are wise when you have messed up too much times in your life and learnt from your mistakes.

• I am not intelligent, smart, or wise.

• I am wise beyond my years. Which unfortunately means that I know very little.

• Knowledge<Intelligence< Wisdom

Knowledge is knowing something, intelligence is knowing how or why something is that way, and wisdom is understanding what that means in the bigger picture.

• How right you are.