Are you someone who can sit down and read for hours and hours?

I could never do that. Not that I can't read or understand it. Even when the book is interesting, I just get so bored looking at paper and words.

Also, do you think reading has helped with your life, in terms of making you more receptive to people or to human behaviour or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I am. I love reading!

Yes, it has helped me. I write better, I have more vocabulary and I also have a new perspective on certain subjects.
    Right now I'm reading a book that is changing my point of view in relation to a sensitive topic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i can and in fact I just did that the other day. I read a book cover to cover. I think being well read is extremely important. It helps in conversation, spelling, grammar, vocabulary and, knowledge

What Girls Said 6

• If it's the right book yes I can read all night long.

• i was always the little reader. i read twilight when i was 7-8. i mean, it's defiantly shaped the way i think. it defiantly expands your vocabulary. i am 13 now and in English i know most of the definitions

• If its a really good book!

• i often start a book in the morning and finish it that same night

• I love reading!

• Yes. I can get so lost in a good book and lose track of time

What Guys Said 2

• Only if it's with comics or sci-fi/fantasy novels.

• Yeah, of course.