Are there any alterations I could make to this car that would make it look better?

Don't get me wrong it's nice looking but I feel like it just looks the same as everybody elses.

Most Helpful Guy

• An ironic bumper sticker that says "nuke the whales"

• But no you could look into getting smokey black headlights or maybe a light bar on top

Most Helpful Girl

• If you paint it something other than blue or black, you'll be less likely to have it stolen? All I can think of is decals. They make ones for cars, specifically.

My dream car is a light blue Nissan Altima. I'm fairly sure it will be my first car and the only line of car I ever drive.

What Guys Said 2

• Rude it up?

i427.photobucket.com/.../..._7261446_2500976_n.jpg

Unfortunately, it's an Altima. Altimas are used by family men who've given up on their dreams, and by taxi drivers.

You could always paint it in a style similar to the taxis in your city, or just put a fake taxi light on top, and go troll drunk desperate people after the bars let out.

• Stupidly gaint spoiler

What Girls Said 1

• i think it looks nice as it is.