Do you like getting notifications?

Do you get excited about them? Do you reply to them instantly or leave them for later?
Do you like getting notifications?

1|0
17|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I get super excited. I am like "omg someones thinking about me" and then I check and it says "asker up voted your comment" -_-

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• omg i love them.

I try to reply instantly mostly, but sometimes it ends up being.. uh, like.. 10 hours later. lol

1|1
    0|0
    • You love them because they make you feel like you actually have friends. ;)

• Show All
    • haha or sometimes like days later lol

• Guilty as charged. 😅

Sometimes not at all because I'm afraid they'll be like "wtf why" and think I'm weird or something😔

What Guys Said 27

• I have a touch of OCD so I have to deal with them straight away or as soon as I am free. The only time I will put it away for later is if it deserves a long reply and a bit of effort, need time for that or sometimes the emotion behind the remark strikes a chord and I think that I should PM a person for instance a quick check everything is alright.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, I do like them. Hopefully means I've helped someone with their problem. Or a message is even more fun

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it but I am not a big fan of the creeeepyyyy notifications, you know those ghost ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hardly get any notifications, so yes I get excited to see one.
    As for girls, I think they must hate their notifications, since (I'm assuming) there might be male GaGers asking for nudes, or trying to sext, or... (insert generic desperate guy attempts)

1|0
    0|0
  • They're whatever.

I hate that the asker upvoting is considered a notification. That's so annoying.

1|1
    0|0
  • As much as the next person sure, though what they entail to or who they're from make a huge difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im like ol boy in this meme when I get notifications! Especially when I ask or answer a flurry of questions. Makes me happy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer comments with notifications to those without. Easier to find using crtl F.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but not for the user upvotes... for all the rest, I enjoy it :D
    And yes I often react almost immediately if I'm online.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not really. They're useful for knowing about replies and answers. That's all. Nothing to like and be excited.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never gotten excited about them, they just exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I typically do get excited and want to check them as soon as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everybody must like them. But to reply? it's really depends on. if it was something urgent and i saw it i will probably reply as fast i can.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, 90% of the time it's an upvote

2|0
    0|0
  • I dislike to get a notifications that the asker upvoted my comment and that therre's a respond on my comment, just one notification would be better

1|0
    0|0
  • On here? Nope, because of the 'upvote' ones, I don't need to know that

1|0
    0|0
  • More like I'm addicted.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's sad but yes, I do get slightly excited

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to reply instantly, I can't often though as I sleep and have other endeavors with my siblings

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • something about this Gif bothers me... anyhow if I'm not doing anything i will reply fairly quick

1|0
    0|0
  • i love them. except for when they exceed 50. then i know i have a bit to do

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... until I see it's just an upvote :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse yasssssss

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i like them.
    Nice gif haha :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't? I open them instantly :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like getting notifications...😌

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• haha i have them most of the time so i truly get excited when there's HEAPS of them I'm like WOAH sweet! =]

that gif is great! 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • That gif. xD

Haha, yes, I enjoy getting notifications. It means people bothered to read my questions or comments or thought about me in some way or another. I try to answer them as soon as I can, which is usually right away, but things will come up every now and then where I can't respond until later.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them, and I don't usually reply.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...9ee6307fad8de9ad66e57e.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes I love them.

If I had notifications and messages, I usually reply my message first. Then I'd go through the notifications, and ignore all the 'Asker upvoted your opinion..' and try my best to reply asap.

1|0
    0|0
  • not really excited about notifications tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get excited because I know they're usually going to result in someone wanting to argue lol but I do check them right away, it annoys me to leave them there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get to them as soon as I can. I rather have it all clear up there haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I teply faster than the speed of light!

1|1
    0|0
  • I liked them before they added the "asker upvoted your opinion" notification.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, except in the case of asker upvoting. those are annoying.
    i usually replay right away if i can because seeing the notification button bugs the hell out of me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them! it shows that people are actually looking and answering/replying your Questions/Opinions hahah :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I get super excited, other times I feel ehh.

Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No excitement here I do get to them as soon as possible though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I get excited but not that excited. I respond back quickly to them too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because they're ususally negative.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them.
    ie: People's opinions interest me.

1|0
    0|0