Watch this video.. A bully punches a blind kid, then get his ass handed to him by a onlooker, I love karma, agree?

http://www.unilad.co.uk/video/bully-who-punched-blind-student-gets-dealt-some-harsh-justice/
This video makes my day, karma is a bitch and mad respect to the guy stepping in

• Awesome
  • EVEN BETTER THAN AWESOME
Huntington Beach High apparently

Most Helpful Girl

• And bully's friend had nerve to complain. Fuck that bully, he got what he deserved. I bet he gets zero respect at school.

• I know, what a pussy...
      So much respect for the big fella stepping in !!!

• He is the man. I usually don't support violence but this kid deserved to get his ass kicked.

• Young American Of The Year !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• That's insane. Who the heck beats on a blind person? That guy got what he deserved, but I wish the Cody kid had hit the bully some more.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • What kind of scumbag would hit a blind kid?

• I'm pissed that the guy didn't punch him again directly in the front of the face when they were picking the freak up

• Never hit a man while his down, that's almost as low as hitting the blind...
      Even though he deserved it

• Lol that isn't a man on the floor but other than that obviously he's already gone but that rule only applies for normal men like bar fights street fights "non mugging self defense" and people who are drunk

• Your right, it's a peasant, not a man hahaha

• I don't believe in karma I do agree however that he deserved getting his ass handed to him, I would have done the same thing if I had been that onlooker.

• I seen that yesterday. Scumbag deserved it.

• humans are bullies. there is no such thing as a good human. There all evil.

• Mildy entertaining.

• Your mildly a douche... Hahaha :P

• You must be able to sleep better at night. Congratulations.