I have a headache, and I feel sick but I need to go to a party?

Please someone convince me to go, I really don't want to and I'm sick. But it's eid and I should 'enjoy' (or at least act like I'm enjoying)
I don't wannna gooo.. :(
Say something encouraging..

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think the soldiers that fight for your freedom get stopped by the flu fuck no they just keep on fighting and if they can go that you can get up and march your ass to that party

Most Helpful Girl

• Drink medicine, wear something comfy yet presentable. If you take medicine and wore something comfortable you will feel a little more relaxed, thus, you will feel fine at the event.
    A warm shower, chicken soup, a herbal drink, and a nap will help too.

What Guys Said 6

• Use the party to feel better, wallowing around at the house might actually be making you feel worse, you'll be distracted if you go out.

• Well, maybe your stressed out cause you needed to go, if you went i hope it was good and Happy Eid to you and your loved ones, friends.

• Well I'm gonna go against most of the people here and say don't go. Your friend should understand, you need your rest and you don't want to risk getting others sick too.

Meow!

• Why do you want to go even if you're sick?

• Take something to hold off the sickness!

• Take some advil and stay hydrated, keep it light at the party.

What Girls Said 0