What are your plans for tonight?

My sister when out with her boyfriend so I'm home alone and my girlfriend went partying with friends so I guess I'll just stay in bed and maybe watch a movie. Awful Friday, I don't like being alone on Friday nights

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, just studied and playing some video games now

• Did you actually finish studying or are you procrastinating? lol

• alrighty :) enjoy your night !!!

• thanks for mho :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing, haha. It's cold and stormy here, so it's the perfect kind of night for Netflix and snacks. ^_^

What Guys Said 17

• Sigh!

Once upon a time I thought Friday nights were important. It was party time. It was rock n roll. It was time to cruise. It was time for getting wild, raising hell, having a freaking blast.

Now I sit back and chill, listening to some mellow CDs. And that's just fine. Don't have the desire or energy to party any more. Chillin' is juuuust fine. :)

• YEah I liek chilling too but I've been feeling pretty lonely lately so I'd like to chill with someone else and not by myself haha

• To eat some junk food and just chill. :)

• My plans are to CRASH! Today was my last day at work and I ended up putting in a 14-hour day. I am quite exhausted.

• Wow, well I hope you have a good and long night of sleep

• I wish I had friends to do stuff with... or girls to go out with... but I have neither so I am stuck inside the house at the moment, like I always have been for my whole life.

I have nothing else to live for other than earning mass amounts of Xper on here... it's quite sad really...

• I guess I "do have people" but I totally understand what you mean. I feel the same, actually.

• My work week starts tonite at 10 pm. #MyMondayMorningStartsOnFridayNight

• I work the night shift for an employer that operates 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
      My shift starts at 10 pm and goes until 6:30 in the morning. I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday.
      My "weekend" is Wednesday & Thursday.

Since most people start their work week on Monday mornings, I just refer to Friday evening as "my Monday morning". That explains the hashtag.

• Ohhhh ok I get it now! well hope you have a good night at work

• I will watch the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious lunar eclipse this evening. the moon will be rising already in the shadow where I live.

• I never make plans. I don't really mind sitting around though.

• Do nothing. Same as always.

• Watching a movie whilst browsing in here. Should've made a drink

• I was going to play ranked games in League of Legends. But Riot disabled the item Devourer. So, now I have to wait for Riot to patch the item so I can jungle with Master Yi again. I'm playing normal blind pick games while Riot patches the item.

• going to bed
    almost 7AM here

• well, it is a Saturday, so i might have a gaming night with my friends

• Sounds fun. I should probably call some friends too

• They'll probably want to hit some bar but I'll bring up the movies and see what happens

• just go with the flow for now and see where it takes you

• House party at my homie's crib

• what i do best...

• Lay in bed and be depressed over spending so much money today

• Netflix and chill?

• Another night of downloading porn and jerking off.

What Girls Said 14

• It's Saturday afternoon for me. But my plans for tonight is to celebrate the Mid Autumn festival with my friends. Then perhaps have a drink or two. Nothing much really.

As for now, I just had inspiration for an article so I'm working on it, it'd be evening by the time its done so I'm all good.

• It's Midday Saturday for me. But my plans for tonight are the last performance for a theatre show I'm the tech for and the after party afterwards.

That reminds me actually, I need mum to text me permission to drink tonight.

• Sounds fun. What's the show about?

• It's called An Inspector Calls written by J. B Priestly and it's set a little while after WWII about the time the Titanic was built. Before it sunk.
      It's about a high class family who are celebrating an engagement. An inspector shows up and starts interrogating the family about this girl who committed suicide, throughout the show it is revealed how each member played a part in ruining this girls life.
      It's part mystery, part whodunnit, part thought provoking.
      And it's finally over. Bitter sweet moment really but I'm glad for the break.

• Sounds really interesting and sad

• It's Saturday eavening where I am so I will probably just play xbox, listen to music, watch youtube, watch popcorn time (kinda like netflix but free) go on facebook, nothing too dramatic or fun for a Saturday night lol

• i was gonna stay in and watch netflix without pants on and pass out on the couch, but my friend invited me to sleep over with another one of our friends so, for once, it seems like i might be doing something interesting this weekend lol

• Have fun! I haven't had a real sleepover in years

• i had a couple this past month, but before that i was the same way :) you just gotta find someone you'll never get bored with haha

• just kidding, looks like it's just gonna be my and netflix tonight. again.

• My plans are up in the air at the moment. I know it will involve drinking but where and when And with who, I don't know yet. Supposed to maybe go out with my bestie and then supposed to hang with a guy I hooked up with before so who knows!!!

• Having solo movie night. Wanting to video chat with someone but I refuse to ask.

• My boyfriend and I were going to eat at this sushi restaurant like 2 hours ago until I found something in his car on our way there... I told him to take me back home so now I'm watching Empire season 1 again because I missed a lot of episodes. 😑

• I don't know what you found but hope things get better!

• Oh, I ment to say what I found. I don't know why I put something lol.. I found condoms and one was missing but everything is cool for now though.

• thinking of going to sleep soon. I'm really tired.

• I'm working tonight.

• Watching Steven universe an sleep. It's the best show! 😱😳☺️ Soo cute and feelsy

• My friend loves it and always tries me to make me watch. It must be good.

• It is! It's all cute and innocent, with action and adventure pooping up here and there, and it sends you on unexpected feels trips. It has super relatable characters and it has subtle feminism (not the feminazi kind) and nice little musical pieces in it. the episodes episodes are only 15 mins so they are nice and easy to watch

• staring at the ceiling :/

• I was going to hang out with my boyfriend but he fell asleep on me. Oh well. More me time

• im going to the movies.

• Meeting a friend in a few minuets to go do some night fishing.