How are you ❤? I hope you're ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confused, I think I've got a crush on my best friend's ex girlfriend who lives in Minnestoa luckily it hasn't damaged my friend and I's relationship (I let it slip that I found her attractive and no hard feelings). Also I'm salty because another friend basically constantly complains about the fact that he doesn't have a chance with his crush, even though me and other friends have stated we do think he has a chance and tried to give him advice. That resulted in my best friend going off on him today and telling him to ask her out or not but just stop complaining about it if he wasn't going to take advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm honest I'd say no, I'm fucking terrible and if anyone came up to me and ask me if I'm okay I'd break down and cry immediately.

But I'd go ahead and say yes for this question like how I always do because its in my nature to do so.

• Aww, I hope things truly get better for you fellow gager. I seriously can say I'm about there myself right now. A guy can even come and bro hug me & im not to prideful to say id probably cry niagara walls in his arms like a lady right now.

So feel better and may tommorow be a bright and awesome wonderful day for you:).

• @Kapakani well, my day just started not long ago.. so I still have like 14 hours to waste 😳 but thank you ^^ I hope all is well for you too

• Thank you (:

What Guys Said 9

• Wow, a simple question can have so much effect. My ❤️ Had done this a few time this year & definitely 💔these last two months. Only to do this (heal up)💙 and 💔💔again.

New territory for me so it's been a trial and error process figuring things out. Ugh, id rather skydive, try and predict the worlds end, or take on a bear after stealing honey from its cub than feel these feels haha.

Rant over 🐸

• Aww... thanks... but yeah I am upset and pissed off.

• I am angry.

• I'm really good

• Am I what?

• I wish I was too 😔

• i am board out of my mind

• I'm not good, but I've been worse.

• i'm not...

What Girls Said 8

• I'm ok for the most part. My relationship ended but it was for the best. Different goals in life and terrible communication. I'll miss our good times but know it's for the best.

I'm also super tired got back from the bar and a saw a movie with my best friend <3

• right now I'm not okay but I will be. Thanks for asking. :)

• I'm great, thanks for asking! :D <3

• I was really mad/sad a few hours ago but now I'm back happy again.

• Pretty horrible, thanks for asking

• Good, and you?

• im good! and you?

• Im actually ok. At least within this hour lol actually minute. So i will try to appreciate this miinute