Does anyone post a question and not want everybody to agree with them?

It seems that most of the people who post questions get easily angry when someone disagrees with them. It's almost always. It's like nobody is even asking a question anymore, they're just looking for somebody to agree with them.
And yes I'm aware of the irony of asking a question about people asking questions.

• I can't stand criticism and only want people to agree with me.
  • I'm middle of the road. I can be both.
  • I'm here to genuinely ask a question even if it means everyone disagrees with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• whenever i post a question, i always have 30+ year old men lecturing me and calling me names hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to hear everyone's views, even when y'all are completely wrong.

What Girls Said 7

• While I do like answers that agree with me, I'm asking so I can get genuine opinions. So I make a point of making at least one of the MHOs someone who disagreed/shared a less conventional response. Unless everyone who disagreed was an ass about it. If they can't be civil, they're not getting MHO, I don't care if they agree or disagree. :P

• No never. I've learned that most people don't want advice or what you think, they just want someone to sympathize with them and agree with their misery

• I ask questions, I don't post opinions seeing if people agree with me lol

• most people who ask questions look for sympathy or validation
    or maybe just pass time here...
    the one's who genuinely want help or who are willing to look at both angles usually just sign up to ask their question and leave

• Actual questions don't result in answers that agree or disagree. They result in advice.

• I like any advice I can get really...

• i can be both.

What Guys Said 2

• it depends on the question. if it's an opinion question, i can accept anything. if it's a discussion question about a topic using unbiased facts, then i can stand differing opinions, but it has to make sense and not just say "because i said so".

• I need t. p. for my bunghole. I order you to surrender your t. p.

• I like it when they don't agree, it is more constructive