Is smoking weed 4 times a week too much?

I found out that my new boyfriend smoke weed and apparently 4 times a week. He told me that he does just in the night.
I was surprised because he is very active, he does a lot of sports almost every day and during the weekends he goes surfing.

I do not know anything about weed and I have never tried.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too much if it affects him negatively. Since he's a new boyfriend you might not know if it's having a negative affect, since you don't know how he was before.

It's too much if it controls him instead of him controlling it. In other words if he smokes just out of habit, without making a conscious choice each time.

Weed can affect people very differently. So the answer is very individual. Like with most "vices" the main thing to look for is whether it negatively affects him.

Another thing to watch for is that weed tends to hide the negative affects. People think it's not affecting them, or ignore the affects.

Overall weed is relatively safe *IF* it's used responsibly. Meaning not using it too much, admitting that there are negative affects, and keeping an eye out for any negative affects (both short term and long term). Personally I think anyone how says it's completely safe shouldn't be smoking it. That means they aren't being careful and responsible with it.

What Guys Said 4

• No but it really depends on how much you smoke each day.

• It's all good unless he smokes more then that. The whole daily smoking isn't that cool

• No, it's not a big deal.

• Smoking weed once is too much. Drugs are bad, m'kay?

https://youtu.be/Uh7l8dx-h8M

What Girls Said 3

• It's not too much,
    obviously it's not affecting him if he is still functioning and active during the day, and if you didn't even know then it doesn't make much of a difference.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ei5rwO7ZI

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

• its too much.