Do you know any of these uncommon Asian foods? (Part 3) Which one would you try and which one would you not touch?

Spicy, sweet and sour papaya salad. Made with unripe papayas.
Pork meat sausage. Tastes uniquely sour.

Chicken innards and young eggs. Served with some sweet sauce and sticky rice

Beef lungs made into chips (so fucking good!)

Eggs sunny side up, made into salad. With cucumbers, tomatoes, onions. Taste spicy and sour and of course savory

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm Asian and I have tried NONE of those.. lol
    but i'd prob give them all a shot :P

• I've had papaya salad before and maybe the pork meat thing too.
    I'd say I'd willing to have a bite of everything else in the list, although I'm pretty positive that I'm not going to like the food with innards. I've never liked innards.

• I didn't like the innards too, but the young eggs are good. They're just like a every "fest" eggyolks

• No no... They were (i think) the fertilised eggs still inside the chicken when its slaughtered. Didn't develop into eggs yet

• Oh.. I see! Sounds interesting and should probably taste good as well.. :)