Do you go commando?

I do! I just wanna see how many people do it and if its just me...

• Yes I go commando all the time!
  • No! ew!
  • No but would try it...
I can feel abs underneath it, i just need to lose the extra fat.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but generally it's on washing day. When I've run out of pants, everything is in the wash so I stick something loose on the bottom or stay in my dressing gown. I also do it if it's night time and I've had a shower - no point wasting a perfectly good pair of pants on netflix and chill night!

What Guys Said 30

• the feeling of my genitals brushing along the raw denim fabric and a zipper doesn't seem pleasant to me.

• i was always home alone growing up, so i was either nude or just in boxers
    and before my dad would come home, i would just put on my sweats and chill free balling! lol!

i go commando like once a week now? maybe lol!

I don't know what the update is about though!

• No, but I have no issue walking around naked at home - when I'm alone of course

• Until a strange person walks into your house O. O

• ahhhh!!! My eyes! MY VIRGIN EYES! lol! jk!

• Hahaha you're just jealous of my free spirited nature!

• Commando since 1987.
    Cool ventilation with freedom of movement. 😏

• Nope in 24 hour day I am always wearing something unless Its shower time

• Commando since 2007 !!! I feel fresh, unrestrained, and FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

• I need the layer of protection for my package from the zipper! :-P

• Best answer. I've had a zipper attack and even the smallest cut on there is bad news for a week.

• Never have. I have worn silk boxers underneath cotton athletic shorts though and I may as well be naked for now nice that feels.

• I go commando all the time and see no problem with it! Besides it's healthy to let my boys breathe lol ;-) :-p

• I still didn't get the real meaning of going commando though. Seems like the meaning is different for everyone

• Almost never lol

• Commando? whats that?

• No, I don't. Not because I necessarily think it's wrong, but more so because it's not comfy.

• I practically never do, like most people.

• I can't. At least in jeans. Penis against zipper is painful lol

• Depends on what I'm wearing. I have a large penis and some clothing is too showy. If it's not, I love to swing free.

• No, far too uncomfortable...

• hell no
    people used to pants each other at soccer practice and I was always prepared for the worse

• Yes 24/7 since the age of time about the same age as I started sleeping naked

• only around the house and maybe on quick trips the store

• Nope, I prefer to wear my boxers at the very least.

• no, im to afraid of zippers :(

• nope, don't like the feeling...

• At home always, outdoors neveaaaa

• No, not really.

• All the time

• I do and it makes me feel free

• same reason i don't wear boxers. i don't want my junk flopping around all day. and 1 wrong brush of the pant and insta-boner... and there's no way to hide it cause i always fix it with the elastic part of my boxer/briefs

• Yes, I sometimes do, but not when I am using pants with zippers. That is a huge chance for disaster.

• You're lucky you're some 20 year old girl, not some 70 year old granny

What Girls Said 17

• Fully commando no. I either sleep in clothes but without underwear or in my underwear but without clothes... I know it's weird.

• Honestly, I just wish I could be excused from wearing clothes in general. I love going commando, but when I'm doing errands, I have to wear panties to keep myself protected and fresh... especially since I walk most of the time.

• yeah.. all the time girl. when i am home.. ;P haha..

• I voted A because I have done it and I like it, but not all the time. Just when I wear jeans (in public)
    At home, most of the time.
    I sleep naked 60% of the time.

• No thank you. Some things are not meant to experience chafing.

• Isn't that uncomfortable? I mean, things would be rubbing against your pubes and sensitive parts with no cushioning. And as a woman, what about vaginal discharge? Underwear absorbs and catches it so if you're without... 😵

• sometimes...

• Nahhh lol I'd feel way too uncomfortable.

• Rarely...

...

• Umm... No.

• No I don't. Just not a habit and I prefer the cleanliness of wearing panties

• I have before, not very often though as I don't feel comfortable with doing it.

• Rarely but I can't say never.

• I actually really like going without underwear. I NEVER sleep in underwear. Ever. If I'm wearing Leggings or something softer, I'll go without. The only thing is that if you go without underwear, you really can't wear your pants more than once. Girls, you know. Jeans, no. I feel like you need a little barrier.

• Only if I'm slacking on my laundry. Lol

• Yes I go commando some days.

• I'll go commando on my period lol
    Just kidding
    But I don't think I would ever go commando

• MHO here commando on period? lol better be a great tampon

• There are ways to go commando on your period and not have to worry. I've been going commando since I was 16-17 in fact I dont even own underwear anymore.