Honestly, do you think someone will miss you after you die? Why or why not?

1|0
22|23

Most Helpful Guy

• there might be someone but it won't be many people. maybe some close family and 1-2 friends but that's it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I know that close family and friends will miss me. I think I've left enough of a positive impression for that.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• If anybody missed me after I died, I would come back and haunt them until they cheered up - I don't want to be remembered with tears, I want to be remembered with smiles and laughter, the only tears I want to see are from happiness and good memories.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...41d85a59dc.jpg
    www.whatsapp360.com/.../...es-for-whatsapp-dp3.jpg
    http://mylittleme.com/images/2013/07/IMG_3043.jpg

3|1
    0|1
  • Not that I don't think many would come but IF the girl I'm into ever came to the tribal cremation ceremony, I would very much like her to play this song. Even in the end I would have been thinking of her, and only her. She would understand it.

https://vimeo.com/71533778

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish they wouldn't but I know they will. I'm the bedrock on which my family rests and the comfort and adviser to my friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many of my students have kept in touch with me via fb long after they left my class (some of them have children of their own now). I think they would be. My brother and sister will miss me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I would be.

1|1
    0|0
  • well my parents and my closest friends will somewhat miss me i guess xD why? I don't know. it´s just the way it works, i guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think so. And I'm glad. But it won't be someone that I would be romantic with. It would be my family members. I would love to have someone love and miss me that is my wife. But if it is to be, then it is to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish someone would miss me but i doubt it

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably only by my niece and puppy :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Fairly sure they would, i have some really close friends and ofcourse good family members.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I have a whole lot of friends but I don't think anyone will miss me that much honestly. I've been very focused on my own ambitions my entire life. Well I guess people die everyday right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people probably will; some won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, cause by the time I die everyone who would miss me would already be dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really a few might say good riddance to me.. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know. :( Now you got me all sad...

Just kidding.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably, my family and girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • My puppy :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope so at least, it would be my luck they won't

1|0
    0|0
  • A few people

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe there are few who will

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Everyone I know will be dead when I'm dead, so no, not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully we find out sooner than later

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Aside from my immediate family, I'd like to think that my boyfriend would as well. Why? Well.. y'know how it is. We've been through a lot together, and he makes a point of saying he missed me if it's been just 3 days without us seeing each other so if I was gone for good, I'd think he'd be pretty sad about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think my family and close friends will. maybe my students and basketball girls as well?
    i guess i would like to think id have left some kind of impact on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh, probably not. I don't have anyone I'm super close to in my life. Maybe someone would miss me for a day or two, but they'd get over it very soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend, my best friends, my niece, my grandmother who is still alive would.

Honestly I help my family so much that I worry what will happen when I die, it freaks me out. not because death scares me but because I want my niece to experience a semi-normal person in her life, she's surrounded by my legit insane family, plus I help them financially a lot, so I worry what will happen to them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if someone will miss me.. but I do want people to remember me.. I don't want to die and be forgotten..

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. Maybe for a few days or one week max, and that's it. I make no difference being dead or alive anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss the sunlight!

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe my fam n friends

1|0
    0|0
  • My family and friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I've never really been that special.
    Kinda invisible, most people don't even notice when I'm around. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • You sound like my friend when he was your age. He once called himself "I'm a supporting character in my own life."

He is married and has children now.

• well i do have a family that loves me and a boyfriend and a dog named clyde so i would think yes they would miss me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sure no

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a lot of good friends, so yeah I think I will be missed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure someone will miss me after I'm gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, yeahh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course someone will because I'm nice :) <3

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really... Nobody really cares about me to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hope my family might miss me xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not many people will miss me

1|0
    0|0
  • yes
    friends and family
    Why? because they are friends and family._.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I have a shitty personality.

1|0
    0|0