Has any of your greatest fears ever come true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always had the 'fear' of being alone forever, and I suppose it's gonna come true. The strange thing is, it's no longer a 'fear', because I usually don't care much about this now, and just carry on with my life doing what I like! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope luckily not

What Guys Said 3

• My biggest fear is being forever alone, and I still haven't given up hope on finding someone. I don't think I'll totally give up until the day I die. That's really my biggest fear and one of my only true fears I can think of, so I guess the answer is no-- it hasn't come true yet.

• I'm 100% sure you won't end up alone. From what I've gathered, you're really cool! You just need some time to feel comfortable around new people, right? Not everyone is patient enough, but you'll find the right person eventually!

• @ialmostdo That is definitely my main problem. I haven't given up yet though!
      Thank you for the kind words ☺️

• A country music song came on the radio once, that was pretty terrifying.

• I always feared I'd run too much boost on stock internals and it's looking like that may have just come true. Engine exploded; I'm pretty salty about it

What Girls Said 1