What's good about being 5.3?

I am 5.3 I get called short a lot but I don't think I am small. My guy friends make fun of my height so does my family is there any thing good about being short?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1" so you're taller than me :D I like being short because it's fun. People think it's cute and because you're so small they sort of go out of their way to do things for you. Like if you can't reach something not many people are just going to stand and watch. They'll help you get it and might even ask if you need other things. It gives you somewhat of an innocent looks and I think it pulls a desire out of others to protect you. Plus you can fit into smaller spaces for hiding and that's pretty awesome too. Also if you're holding something that looks heavy but you can manage, someone will probably try and take care of that for you. I also think people are a little nicer to me. You just can't be mean to someone smaller than you, it makes you a bully lol.

What Guys Said 13

• You can fit kids shoes that are relatively cheaper than grown-up shoes.

• 5'3" is considered average height for a girl and guys like girls shorter than them, it looks cute too

• But what if they are pettiet with a small body do guys think we look to childish

• I think that the average height here is 5'5 :(

• @fauchelevent really? How tall are u?

• 1|0
    • H ahahah 😂😂

• WTF.. 😳😳 LOL.. 😂😂😂😂

• @cinderelli irk I think I laughed more than I should have 😂

• I'm only 5'6" that's very short for a guy, I tend to like shorter girls because they are easier to hug and everything.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with being 5'3" or short, granted taller people would tower over you. But other than that, I don't see anything.

• Height has nothing to do with what others think of you. Be proud of what you've and stay away from people who make you feel bad! For the family part tell them the same 😂

• Stealth is a good thing your height gives you. Which would come in handy in a Zombie Apocalypse.

• Hahahahah love this!!! Deffo never thought about it this way 😂

• I'm only 5'4 so it's ok my friend.

• your hight is just perfect i'm 6ft tall and i feel more musculnity around short girls

• Really ur so tall u have the life my friend 😉

• Many guys like shorter girls. It looks cuter..

• What's really wrong with being 5.3?

• People think u look like a kid people call me a Nome, hobit, short stack my legs don't reach the end of the bed I feel down a gap and got stuck down there for 10 mins as my brother's were peeing them self. Jeans don't fit right and people all ways put things on high shells because they find it funny me trying to reach for it

• I will thanks for ur hell

• Help

• There is a really short girl in my high school. She's so cute. What I'm trying to say it's that height shouldn't influence if you like someone. But being short sucks anyway. I'm 5'7 myself but I might grow to 5'9 which is still considered quite short for a guy.

• ur a girl so ur supposed to be short. but if ur a guy and ur 5'3" damn that would suck so bad

What Girls Said 4

• We can pass as children on things like buses and trains to get cheaper tickets, that's something I've always loved about being tiny. We never hit our head on low ceilings - my boyfriend used to hit his head on his own stairs. We get to go in front of tall people at concerts. There's never an issue with leg room. Also, everyone loves to hug us because we're small. Just some little perks of being little :)

• Very true never thought about this

• I'm 5'3 too I don't see nothing wrong I like to being small to be honest dunce like tall guys and tall guys like short girls plus the good thing about it is that almost all my clothes fits perfectly we don't have to by petite or tall we are just the right size 😊😊😊

• You never hit your head on cupboard doors or doorframes or a low ceiling or anything really. Also boys won't be afraid to date you because there's no way you're going to be taller than them in heels.

• Being short is cute, and people like teasing cute things. At least most guys will be taller than you, and you can wear high heels without feeling like the Eiffel tower!