Girls, Why are White guys most desired by women?

This is a bunch of crap. Not that I'm against women being with White guys but when the majority
chooses them over other men it can be sad agravating. I'm Latino. I find it sad that women don't like us very much.

Honestly I expected most women to be into Black guys. To me the most desired races women adore are White, Black and Asain. But I assume they always chose Black guys as the ones they truly wanted. But according to some polls and questions I've asked, White guys are most desired.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It might just be that there are more white women than anyone else on this site and white guys are what they're used to so they just went with that? I don't know the ratio of white to non-white on this site though, so I'm just guessing. I don't see why white guys would be more desired though.

• I said polls and questions as examples but in actuality I mainly mean in the world they seem most desired.

• Yeah, I still have no idea why they would be more desired.

• depends im asien i basically only go with white guys i like the way they look vs us i think its because white people have so much more possible features like blonde hair blue eyes or black hair green eyes or dirty blonde or red hair or brown hair but thats just me

What Girls Said 6

• 1|0
  • They are not, for me I prefer darker guys, from southern Europe ( yeah they're still considered white) and the middle east, white and black guys in 2nd position (equally).

• Well Anglo saxon. They represent power through the media. Pretty much every protagonist is a white guy. According to statistics latinos are number 2 though because so many of them look white in the face.

• i think its white guys have more options

• No... I'm sticking to Asian men. I would also choose mixed and latino before white guys. The white guys I do like tend to not look very white.

• Its all on sexual attraction and their preferences. it usually has nothing to do with love when it comes to something like that. If people are in love, race won't matter to them but they may prefer a white male to a black male or a black male to an Asian male