Do you single Gagers think you'll ever find someone :)?


0|0
23|49

Most Helpful Guy

  • I definitely will! Very positive and certain about it!

    3|0
    0|1
    • That's great to hear, thanks for answering :)

    • Thanks for the MHO! YOU'RE THE BEST KID EVER!😍

    • You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 48

  • I always have the hope and remain on the search lol. I don't think I'll ever give up hope, but I refuse to become desperate. I'd rather be alone than desperate and settle for something less just for the sake of a relationship.

    Do I think I'll find someone? Honestly, there is always the nagging thought in the back of my head that says "what if you never find someone?" I always keep the wish though that it will happen eventually.

    I mean, without hope, why would I even bother trying?

    2|0
    0|0
    • True and yeah, thanks for answering :)

  • never lol! jk!
    I need to go to Pakistan and pick up @cinderelli and bring her back here to the USA :)

    3|2
    0|0
  • I stopped thinking about it to be honest. It's not a priority for me anymore.

    3|1
    0|0
  • I'm sure I'll meet the perfect girl for me, but not anytime soon. Right now I'm staying away of relationships, I've decided to look for something else.

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's good, thanks for answering

  • I'd say it's 60-40 as of now. 60% chance of not finding anyone, and 40% chance of finding someone!

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow and thanks for answering

    • You're welcome! And thanks for the upvote and that 1 Xper! :P

  • I find a lot of people... none that I'd want to keep for life at this time though.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

  • I'm gonna go Latvia to pick up @MissNowhere then we're gonna fly back to San Francisco and have a romance for the ages.

    2|0
    0|0
  • media2.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/200w.gif

    Doubt it but I sure do hope do lol

    1|0
    0|0
    • I hope you do too and thanks for answering

  • I sure hope so. So much love and no one to give it to

    1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. And I don't care. If I find someone, great! If not, that should be great, too!!! I'm not going to pull myself down just because I can't find love. I'm going to live my life to the best of my abilities and have fun with it. If a woman is along with me for the ride, great!

    1|0
    0|0
  • If I do that's cool but if I don't then that's cool too. I don't need a relationship to be happy in life.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. Judging by what happens to the rest of the people in my situation later on, I'll probably settle for someone I actually didn't want in the first place. Either that, or I'll end up alone because I will be too ugly by the time I decide to settle for something else.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Eh if she comes, she comes. I am not holding my breath, I tend to be very independent and competitive... not to many gals are like that that I run into these days.

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's good, thanks for answering

  • its simple to find someone but hard to find one you actually love lol but maybe in another decade I will

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok, thanks for answering

  • Yeah I fucking have to.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and thanks for answering

  • Aside from ma Muslim babez @elissadido i dont think ill ever find LUV in this lifetime </3
    Ma fate rest in the palm of her hands 🙏🏻

    1|0
    0|0
  • Eventually I'll find love in time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXp7IkhCSuQ

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's great to hear :)

  • No chance of finding any one

    2|1
    0|0
  • I'm certain of it, that isn't something I'm worried about!

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's good, thanks for answering

  • Not on this site or from any of the advice on here. I'll find someone later in life when I'm on my own.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

  • If the past is any indication of the future, then no.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and thanks for answering

  • no and i hope not.

    i'm doing fine single. bring in women and she ruin my whole life. Me selfish man. moment i say "we" I am dead man.

    2|0
    1|0
    • Yeah and thanks for answering

  • I already did.

    1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea we can all hope 😛

    1|1
    0|0
    • True, thanks for answering

  • Honestly? No. I highly doubt it.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for being honest

  • Probably not. Some folks are just too deep in the "outlier" category to be relatable to anybody else. I'm one of them, unfortunately.

    1|0
    0|0
  • After being married 22 years, I am happily single

    1|0
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

  • Yup I am sure I will find someone...😊

    1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe someday :)

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's great buddy :)

  • More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 22

  • Oh absolutely. The question is, do I want to?

    4|0
    0|0
    • That's good and I don't know

  • Some days I think I will, and some I think I won't. Some days I care, and some of the days I don't.

    And yes, I'm aware that it rhymes.

    2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I actually go outside for a couple of hours. It will happen someday but not today.

    2|2
    0|0
    • That's good, thanks for answering

  • If money/travel/distance weren't issues, I might already have someone. I still think I'll find someone someday either way.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh cool, thanks for answering

  • As much as I'd like to I don't think I will. There are some people who aren't meant to be in a relationship and I kind of feel like I'm one of them.

    1|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I'm not looking for anyone right now so if I find someone it will be because he found me not because I found him.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and thanks for answering

  • Yeah, soon maybe.

    1|0
    0|0
    • That's good, thanks for answering

  • I hope so O_O If I don't within 5 years span I'll start to worry haha

    1|0
    0|0
    • Lol oh and thanks for answering

  • Yes ❤

    Soon!

    1|1
    0|0
  • yes but not right now.

    1|2
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

  • Yes because I talk to a lot of dudes right now but I don't want to date them. But they want to date me. None of them are "the one". I'm focused on school anyways.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.. But im guessing not in anytime soon

    1|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok, thanks for answering

  • I already did

    1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, eventually

    1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah and thanks for answering

  • can people falling out of love answer this?

    1|0
    0|0
    • I guess :/

    • ok. it's not something worth thinking about. there is simply joy in meeting people and hopefully injecting joy into their otherwise empty, binary life. i hope i can do that despite myself sadly lacking a form of visual entertainment for men.

  • I hope I will!

    1|0
    0|1
  • Maybe, I'm not sure.

    1|0
    0|0
    • Cool, thanks for answering

  • Yes :)
    But at the moment I could care less

    1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe or maybe not. I don't care right now

    1|0
    0|0
    • Ok and thanks for answering

  • I think I will.

    1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm going to die alone. 😂😭😂😭😭😭

    0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone will eventually find doe one

    2|0
    0|0
    • True, thanks for answering

Loading...