Help. I have an injured bird, and I don't know what to do with it. It seems the neighbor's cat attacked it and it has one eye injured?

Help. I have an injured bird, and i don't know what to do with it. It seems the neighbor's cat attacked it and it has one eye injured, and its really not moving much. the veterinlay say they dont take it beacause its a wild animal.

What Girls Said 1

• Shame. Put it in a box and find your local wild life federation. Spca or something like that. Did u ask the vets what to do with it?

• they told me to call the wildlife refuge, but they don't answer. I have it in a box and gave it water and food . What sucks is that I myself am injured in my back, and can't move much.

• Keep trying. Maybe they will answer. Oh sorry to hear about your back. If the bird is injured internally it probably won't make it :(

What Guys Said 0