Do you live in a lesser known country (see details)?

Lesser known as in countries people are not generally aware of.
For example, I didn't know a country such as Latvia existed before GaG.

Also mention the country name, if you do live in a lesser known country.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i live in small country: Lebanon. I get 2 reactions after saying that to foreign peeps.
    Ahh terrorism! Do you live under bombs (there is no war) or...
    Where is lebanon? In africa? (Nope that s libya) do you have water there? (Well yes it s not a desert, it snows!).
    So lebanon is either infamous or unknown :p

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from offended and I feel Latvian that you don't know of my country's existence.

What Girls Said 4

• I think Romania is known for gypsies, Dracula and Transylvenia. XD

• I didn't even know about it until people started talking about the girls coming to usa as au pairs.

• Yeah, I live in Latvia 😐 LOL!

• Well I was referencing you indirectly (you are a popular GaGer). I don't know much about Europe region countries, since we rarely get to hear news from there.

• no. i live in a very well-known country.
    i was born in a different country, a much smaller one, but lots of people are familiar with it

What Guys Said 3

• You didn't know about Latvia? I think you need to pick up a book every once in a while.

• Dude you do realise the world is vast. What may be taught to you for geography wasn't taught for me, and vice versa.

• Thats why I said you need to pick up a book. You need to educate yourself cause Latvia is for sure not a "lesser known" country.

• If you were not from Europe (especially in Asia), I'm sure your statement won't hold valid.
      Factors like news coverage from other countries strongly determine how much known a country is.
      I could say that I would just pick up world geography book to know about all countries, but that's not my point.

• are you like serious?

• Lmao you never heard of Latvia? 🐸☕