Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?

Wasn't sure where to put this as it comes under more then one topic

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Looks for intelligence. Looks fade... smarts are always there and always beneficial :)

• Fiddy fiddy please.

• INTELLIGENCE! Everyday..

• I think I am okay with both... Wouldn't trade.

• I wouldn't trade neither. I am good with how I am.

I just need more focus and optimism that's all

• No question about it I would trade looks for intelligence! It sucks being a bit of a dummie.

• I probably would, but I know I'd regret it. I get tired of being an intelligent but rather plain female sometimes and would like to be the "hot chick" for once! I'd be choosing out of a lifelong insecurity rather than a well thought out plan.

All that being said, I have some very attractive friends and their lives aren't any better than mine. Everyone has their own baggage and trials.

What Guys Said 6

• I fear that the amount of smarts I'd have to trade for looks would be too costly to even start improving my looks. And I'm not willing to sacrifice my current looks for more intelligence because I have it bad enough as it is. So I'd stay the same.

• I would want the "looks" i am willing to trade some of my intelliegence. Sucks being the "not her ideal dream man". lol

• I'd go for the intelligence. It's not like I'm a real looker right now, anyway :P. Plus I could use some extra wit.

• Definitely some intelligence for looks. I must fix my face😞

• I think it depends on how much you have. If you aren't starting with a lot of intelligence you likely don't value it as much. There is nothing I would trade for my intellect, not even a longer life.

• Yes, i would rather be good looking and dumb, being intelligent has only brought me misery.