Do you like sushi?

And would you take me out to eat sushi some day? ^.^

Do you like sushi?

• Love sushi!
  • Not a big fan of sushi
  • Never tried sushi before

Most Helpful Guy

• YES. I love sushi! Especially salmon sushi!

There is actually this one place near me that is a fancy-ish sushi buffet. I have this one cool Asian friend who likes sushi as well. Every semester, we have a tradition of not eating anything one day (so we are super hungry), walking down to the buffet spot, and eating as much sushi as we can physically possibly eat. Collectively, we ate last time $147.50 worth of sushi for $35 each.

This is one of the plates we had. The sashimi stuff is my favorite.
    http://i.imgur.com/1TaiJET.jpg

• Oh and sure I'll take you out to get sushi someday xD

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck I love em! They are freakin awesome gurl 💕

And yes, I'd definitely bring you to eat sushi someday 💙 I could even make you some ahah

• Haha Yaay! <3

• Yeshhh ikr so awesome 😍 I wanna go back there now 😭

Ahah I did get some sandwiches shortly after that :p

• Haha I can imagine xD

What Guys Said 31

• I absolutely love sushi but to be honest, I also find it a little sad that Japanese cuisine frequently gets reduced to sushi by many westerners while in fact, there are so many more awesome Japanese dishes out there.
    I could eat sushi every other day but unfortunately, it's very expensive in my country. On the one hand this is because everything without exception is expensive in Switzerland but also because Switzerland is a land-locked country, so it's much harder to transport the fish here while it is still fresh. Because of this, sushi is something I can only afford on special occasions. I usually spend the equivalent of around 90-100 US dollars for just enough sushi to not be hungry anymore. For a Uni student, that's a lot of money ;-).
    Also, since I have travelled to Japan, I have become very picky in terms of quality. There are some good sushi places here but none of them is as great as the real deal :-).

• Defiantly have to agree there are many other dishes out there besides sushi for Japan.

• I don't like most of it.

I had a student whose parents owned a sushi restaurant. They always told me the first meal would be free, and they liked me as a teacher so they would give me a discount. I always had an excuse for not going. By the way, my student's dad, the chef and owner, is a FASCINATING guy. He's from Japan, but he studied sushi in... Italy (and a little bit in France)! of all places. He's well traveled, and I love that he pursued his dream and came to America (to say nothing of the fact that he's an outstanding father).

My wife liked sushi. A girl I once dated used to tease me about not liking sushi.

• Had a HUGE platter of it yesterday for lunch. With hot sake! Yum yum!

I agree with @BlueCoyote about how many think that's all Japanese people eat. A close friend of mine found a Japanese restaurant and suggested we go. When there was no sushi on the menu, she was lost and I had to suggest dishes for us to try.

• Love sushi, I learned how to roll them professionally from my cousin in fact.

Dragon Rolls, California Rolls, Shrimp Tempura.

Love sushi.

• Good sushi is absolutely delicious.

• I like it when it's made correctly, when it's made right it's fantastic when it's poorly made, then have mercy on you.

• Love it, but I'm not a huge fan of the rolls that's slathered in mayo...

• It's ok, but I don't think worth the risk. There is nearly always a major risk of being infested with parasites every time you try it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcVfC3dWJAM

• There's a risk for every thing Bad for every thing you do. Better not stay alive.

• But that's why we have options and can make informed decisions. I could choose to go on a safari with a spear through the jungle to get the face to face viceral experience OR I could go on a safari on a jeep with safety measures

• I wasn't expecting to like SushI but I thought it was really nice. I'll take you to have some Sushi one day. Maybe...😆

• There are some sushis that are pretty sweet. i like those ones ^-^
    but i like classic california rolls as well

• Never tried it, but will eventually👌
    And sure why not? but i live in spain so i guess we'll meet up in japan someday to eat some😜👍😂

• I don't like sushi, but yeah I'd take you out for some. :)

• I know a place with sashimi that melts in your mouth! Its a fusion place so we can share that and a hot pot there n_n

• I do indeed.

• I like it, but it's not top of my list.

• Yes I would take u to sushi any day 😉😍😂

• LOVE IT! xD

• I f*cking love sushi ^_^ I really like the Japanese cuisine :) And yeah I would take you out for sushi ;)

• I am not into raw fish at all

• No never 😱 :(

• I don't really like seafood in general.

• I dont understand whats so delicious about RAW FISH! RAW FISH!!!
    If you want to east Asian food try chinese or indonesian.

• I don't really like fish, and I don't really trust raw fish... :|

• Yeah I enjoy sushi

• I've never tried it yet

• no and i don't want to try it, i don't trust it.

• not really and no because that would make me a dirty old man!!

• What is sushi? O. o 😂

• NOPE! I personally can't stand sushi...

• I absolutely love sushi.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 28

• Do I love sushi? Understatement of the century. I love sushi!
    You know you might have an issue when most of the staff at a local sushi joint are on a first name basis with you. :P

• No, not a fan. I haven't even tried it tbh.

• i love sushi! i hate that to get half way decent sushi i have to travel two hours into the city to get it though

• I love sushi <3 One of the best on the town lunches you can eat <3

• Name the restaurant, we'll go together! :D

• I'm not cray cray about it but I don't mind it, I kinda like it.

• I only like the type with avocado rice and crab. When it comes to raw fish and seaweed.. I respectfully decline.

• I actually had some today for lunch! :)
    This one, but with sesame seeds on the top:

http://i.imgur.com/1v5s7w0.jpg

If I could, yes you could have some sushi as well!

• Nope. Not a fan.

• Love Sushi! Can never have enough of them! One of japan's finest inventions ever.

• iv liked sushi since i was 5 my family eats it almost every Saturday we are japanese and my dad almost shot my brother when he saw him eat sushi wrong xD

• I adore sushi, it's one of the best cuisines ever created!

• Yep I like sushi

• never tried sushi but i dont like fish and i dont like the idea of raw fish
    i'd try it but i dont think i'd like it honestly haha.
    im pretty sure they have like a vegetarian sushi or something? but i feel like that's cheating. i thought sushi had to have fish in it hahah

• I've never tried sushi before :/

• Oh, I love it so much! 💕

• Never tried it. Never will.

I hate eggs. I hate butter on bread. I hate pretty much all fish. And if fish isn't cooked properly I hurl. Sushi sounds a nightmare to me unless I want to hurl quickly.

• Of course I love sushi! It's my favorite food :)

• No, not really.

:/

• Love love love sushi.

• Yummy!!

nomnomnom

• I've never tried it :c

• Hate it so much 😷

• but not with bubble tea..

• I don't like meat

• never tried sushi before

• I LOVE sushi! :D I've only eaten the vegetarian ones though, but it's really good :)

• Ugh no. Raw fish? Ick. I don't like the taste