New Tomb Raider reboot? (2013)?

I think the reboot of Lara has been done well. Sure, it's not the same it used to be, but having a "more realistic person" and being able to see how she even become THE Lara we all love so much (aka, developement) is just brilliant!

I don't understand the people who keep on pulling it down -it certainly was one of the best TR-games ever, so far. Not every person is tuff from the start - some need to break down first to become heroes. Which had been made well, in my opinion...

What do YOU guys say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a huge fan of Tomb Raider i played every single one and i played this one to on my ps4 its the best so far and im hoping the new one will be better and look more gorgeous
    Imagine a tomb rider that will be openworld

What Guys Said 5

• that game was great sniping everyone with my jerry rigged rifle pulling guys off cliffs with my bow ah good times

• I prefer the Tomb Raider Anniversary. I did play through 2013, it was very lengthy, there was quantity, but not much quality. TR 2013 is a simplified version of Far Cry 3.

For me Tomb Raider will always be a platformer, not an action fps with rpg elements.

• i didn't play it. i kind of lost interest after the 4th game and never went back.

tomb raiders 1-3 were amazing games, however i got half way through number 4 and didn't play anymore

• The definitive edition you mean?

• The def. edition is bomb! But I was talking about the reboot in general, since the definitive edition came right afterwards.

• Yeah I agree. The reboot looked good. I never played it, but yeah I've heard it's one of the best reboot games of all time.

What Girls Said 0