Help! Iv become a gag addict and its not letting me sleep, eat or shower?

Have your ever been There? If so how did you break your addiction?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess. Think of it this way: GAG can wait till u finish sleeping and showering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on GAG for nearly two years and still counting, @HoneyButterCup525 but because I am in the Healthcare position where it is never a problem in being here a lot, which I am, for I help many a person and do very well, you can tell, it Keeps me Going and flowing every day.
    A person, like Anything from soup to nuts, get 'Addicted' and it is hard habit to shake and just bake. Your mind is telling you you should be doing something else but your heart is here, dear, because you can't 'Shake' this lovin' feeling of GAG Town.
    disciplined so it doesn't cause a problem in your life or cause any strife. Get a schedule down for yourself, make GAG part of it but don't Eat, drink and breathe it to the point where you become so consumed that you Forget... Everyone and everything else.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• Eww. You mean you stink right now and you're hungry?

• Nope I just stay signed in and periodically come onto the site to check messages, notification's and answer a few questions here and there.

• I'm like that. Except I still adequately eat and shower, however I am quite bad with sleep.

Normally, the sleep deprivation just gets to me eventually to the point where it's just unbearable and I feel like doing nothing but collapsing in bed.

• well at least its not stopping you from pooping

• I know how you feel cause I'm addicted to GaG too..

• It dies down once you realise how dull this site is. Then you become a unpleasant cunt like me.

• I've been here for over six years now. The first two I was hooked. The addiction tends to pass, trust me.

• I recommend you to put a website blocker on your browsers.

• let me know when you figure it out Lol 😂

• I am a gag addict also, but I haven't gone that far. Tell me your secret.

What Girls Said 5

• I've been there but I always eat and shower.
    It was killing me because I used to not do my homework. I decided to add some extensions on google chrome that would help me to break the addiction. It's called "stay focus", it's pretty nice, it blocks the website for the time you want.

• I know how you feel

• Nah i kinda just stay signed in and come or go as i please lol so im not on it constantly.

• I am there and I'm not interested in breaking the addiction since it doesn't do me no harm.

• I've been addicted, but never to the point of not eating or showering lol. I love both too much to go without