I'm a lightweight, are you?

I don't drink much and I don't drink often. I found this delightful calculator thing online.

Now my favorite thing to drink is a pina colada. Love them. Put them into this calculator thing and it turns out I can drink a grand total of one 8 oz drink and I'm at a.076 BAC

This is simply the saddest thing ever lol

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a lightweight as well. 4 glasses of whisky and I'm already on the balance between tipsy and drunk. I think past 8 drinks is when I go blackout but I haven't pushed myself that far in quite awhile. I like just being at that point of just a little drunk. It feels good but I also don't want to keep going and make an idiot out of myself in front of everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol consumption.

What Guys Said 7

• I could drink a lot if I wanted to but I'm kinda out of this age where you get drunk for fun and the truth is, I've never actually liked or enjoyed drinking alcohol, which is why I simply quit it ;-).

• I don't drink to get drunk. I had a pina colada tonight and I was like... it was a good time for a few hours. But I don't party like, at all.

• That's good... your liver and kidneys will thank it to you once you're 70 or 80 ;-)

• My alcohol tolerance is absolutely perfect.

I can drink in abundance when it comes to partying all night in a night life place... but can still drink 1 cocktail and feel something. :)

• I don't know... I probably would be a lightweight. I rarely drink and when I do, (maybe once a year, if that) it would be a glass of wine

• With my 136 lbs (62 kg) for 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) I come closer to skinny...

• girl you need to practice drinking and get better at it you need to start of small like a six pack of beer a day then a 12 pack then an 18 pack then a case and before you know it you will be at a 30 pack of beer a day just focus and you can do it

• Lol I don't want to. I'm like a grand total of 105 lbs on a fat day. It'll never take much to get me drunk. Plus... being a lightweight it's easier on the wallet and on the diet. I can have just as much fun on one drink that it'll take others like 6 drinks for :p

• Nope not close to light weight 😂

• I've never drank in my life!

• I didn't until I was 21 lol

• Yes. And even then, I can count the drinks I've had in my life on one hand.

• Haha I'd probably be lightweight seeing as I've never had any before!

What Girls Said 3

• I've never tried using a calculator, but I'm a definite lightweight, haha. My friends tease me for it constantly. And my favorite drink is whisky (I like the flavor, dunno why, lol) so I have to be careful, haha.

• Nope, I fall on the heavyweight side of the alcohol consumption scale. I'll usually go for either vodka or beer, but I enjoy various shots as well. Unfortunately it means that getting properly drunk can wind up costing a fair bit of money.

• Lol it costs me like $6.00 tops.

• Haha, you're lucky. If I go out and end up paying for all my own drinks I can easily spend $50+. Of course it does cost $5-7 for a beer where I'm living right now.

• Same. But, like I said, lightweight. One drink and I'm good for a good few hours.

• Depends on what I'm drinking.
    I can have vodka/whisky all I want, it won't get to me..
    But if have like, two beers or a cup of wine, instant K. O.