Falling for someone I no longer talk to.. Help?

I was mid -falling for a guy, but something happened and he stopped speaking to me. I've tried 3 times now to talk to him again and to try and fix it but it's not happening. I give up. But the more I ignore and try not to think about it, the more I fall for him and miss him and I don't know what to do. At all.

What Guys Said 1

• You've done the right thing to let go. 8 to 12 weeks from today you will thank yourself for that decision.

You are currently in the phase called denial. You just don't see your life without this guy. We all go through this phase when lose something so dear to us.

Sadly, the only remedy is to feel the hurtful feelings. This sounds counterintuitive, and contradicts popular advice that often prescribes ridding oneself of the the things that reminds them of the loss.

Take this period to journal your emotions; write the good things this guy brought or could have to your life. Write the good things about not having this guy would bring to your life.

Eventually, the hurt will dissipate.

What Girls Said 0