What did you do today?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work in the morning, followed by an intense workout session at the gym. Came home, quick shower then took my cousin out for a belated birthday dinner, before which my boyfriend called me to quickly catch up. For dinner my cousin and I had Greek food with huge portions so I dropped a lot of leftovers off at my boyfriends after as he hasn't been feeling the greatest as of late, plus his parents are away so I knew he was basically living off of rabbit food (ie. fruits&veggies). :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I started out with a game of flag football. After that, I went to a friend's wedding and then to the reception, which started two and a half hours late. I would have stayed out later, but I am SUPER exhausted. Yesterday was my last day at work and I worked 14 hours and start my new job on Monday. I have had almost no time to myself.

What Girls Said 6

• I took my camera and drove an hour to the beach, then took a ferry to the peninsula on the other side where I spent some time taking photos. Had some Subway for lunch. Drove back into town. Checked out a store for some items I need to DIY my Halloween costume next month. Came home, watched a foreign movie in Hebrew, a language I'd never really heard before. Cleaned a bit. Got some Mediterranean food for dinner. Then answered some Gag questions. It's been a pretty awesome day.

• Sit on my azz and eat pizza. I was feeling completely anti-people all day. Haven't had a lazy day in too long. :)

• Just stayed in bed all day, nothing special.

• Nothing really. I only woke up like 2 hours ago.

• Hang out with people.

• lying the whole day at bed, watching movies and soaking a pair of panties with my period T. T

• not very productive

What Guys Said 9

• Went to brunch in the cafeteria

Had to flash a different update on my phone cause I somehow fucked it up flashing something else

Dicked around on my computer for like three hours

Went to dinner in the cafeteria

Went to Sprouts and one of the humongous King Soopers, you know with the clothes and shit, where I found the last bag of Kettle brand JalapeƱo Popcorn in the world.

Watched Clerks, now watching Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

• Bought some gym shirts, played 2 hrs of ultimate frisbee pickup, got Jamba Juice (pumpkin almond milk, my new favorite), got sushi, bought stuff to wash my car tomorrow, groceries, now watching YouTube and maybe homework later (knowing me, probably not).

• Watch football, helped my mother repot som plants and give half added advice on GAG

• Practiced my viola, work on getting ready for college applications, hung out with a friend, and spend time on here.

• Slept till 10am, ate breakfast till 11am, went to the gym till 3pm, studied till 7pm,... started to play MGS5.. forgot to set a clock and now it's 7am... Shit... Who needs sleep anyways... right?

• Drvie around

• nothing remotely noteworthy... was lazy af

• I read Plato's Meno. Great Read. Knowledge is the rediscovery of everything you already know.

• For me the day just started, you asked this yesterday and I'm crippled from back pain so I have done nothing. Someone please get me a pack of smokes and some pain pills.