What Toppings do You Put on Your Pizza?

For me it's mushrooms, spinach, so much cheese it's sinful, Canadian bacon, Alfredo sauce, green peppers and garlic sauce.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like it if there is too much on it. I prefer it the classical italian way, so it's only cheese and sauce and then one additional thing at max, usually spicy sausage.

• I could really use some @Realfire22 toppings...

• Pepperoni & Jalapeno's.

• I like Mushrooms, Green Peppers, Onions, Meatsauce

• Pickles and mustard. Amazing

• German roaches, dust mites, peanut butter and jelly, and a few grass clippings.

• Love and shit

• Pine Apple, Onions, Chicken, Jalapenos, Bell Peppers, Lots of Crushed Red Pepper and Spicy ketchup if needed.

• Pineapple all the way

• Yeah I don't live in the US so I'm not used to obesity pizza. I usually take margherita with garlic instead of basil (that's basically just cheese and tomatoes).

• "Obesity pizza"? Lol ok. I'm hoping that wasn't an intentional slur against us Americans. :) As u can see, you control the toppings and crust of your pizza. It doesn't have to be fattening.

• It was a joke, haha, not meant to be insulting :) Well and yes.

What Girls Said 8

• Only sausage or sausage and pepperoni... And that's not including parmesan and spices.

• Mostly just pineapples

• Pineapples & sausages 😋

• I can't do pineapples on my pzza Lol. My mom loves the stuff though :3

• A good tomato base, tasty cheese, mushroom, ham, red and green capsicum, more mushrooms (lol), onions, salt and pepper (*^_^*)

• Sausage! I could live on sausage pizza it's my favorite.

• Plain cheese for me, or spinach

• bacon and chicken

• and garlic sauce

• have you ever had papa murphy's pizza its the best you tell them what you want they prepare it for you and you cook it at home and its soo much better then any other pizza joint they even have stuffed pizzas its basically a pizza with stuff on it topped with another pizza covering the cheese and other toppings on the first pizza its great for parties

• No I haven't. I don't know if we have that here in Charleston. I would totally check it out though if we do. Thanks, chica ^~^

• Cheese, olives, feta cheese, pineapples and chicken