Quiz: which Horror movie Slasher are you?

Updates:
I got Michael Myers

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm chucky

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the mho ☺☺☺

What Guys Said 5

• got Michael Myers. not sure why or how but I did.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jason Voorhees
    Jason
    You are Jason Voorhees. Silent and deadly! You hate it when people get in your way or mess with your family. People pick on you a lot, you were never the one to have a lot of friends. You're really quiet and you seek revenge on something or someone currently... You're easily peeved off. You're very tall and you're sneaky, and did I mention strong?
    I don't know...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm starting to grow fond of these little quizzes/personality tests
    http://i.imgur.com/YPOAvMm.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Myers (Halloween series)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are Jason Voorhees. Silent and deadly! You hate it when people get in your way or mess with your family. People pick on you a lot, you were never the one to have a lot of friends. You're really quiet and you seek revenge on something or someone currently... You're easily peeved off. You're very tall and you're sneaky, and did I mention strong?

Correct only that I'm short.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Jason Voorhees
    You are Jason Voorhees. Silent and deadly! You hate it when people get in your way or mess with your family. People pick on you a lot, you were never the one to have a lot of friends. You're really quiet and you seek revenge on something or someone currently... You're easily peeved off. You're very tall and you're sneaky, and did I mention strong?

1|0
    0|0
  • Chucky
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45b1-86a1-4ddc3d1b3e77.gif
    You are Chucky! For a short person people will easily misjudge you. You do what you want and you're not gonna let anybody but their 2 cents in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Myers

1|0
    0|0