Do you think this is true?

I have been told that ignoring people is the worst thing you could do to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not always. I need a valid reason to ignore people. And when I do ignore someone, it is because he/she deserved it.

• That does not really answer the question. When you have a good reason to ignore people, do you think that ignoring them is actually worst for them than hurting them in another way?

• Appreciate your acknowledgement! Ignoring people is the method I use to 'filter out' a certain 'class' of people from my life, who don't value me as much as I value them.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it's the worst thing because it leaves the person being ignored wondering what's going on.

I'd rather to just be told to fuck off in the harshest of words than to be ignored.

• I've noticed that sometimes people seem to know why they are ignored and still get so upset about it...

• Yeah they know but they can't know for sure unless told. Sometimes they don't know what happened at all, that's when ignoring someone is just plain rude

What Girls Said 0