What's your favorite cuisine out of these?

• French
  • Chinese
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Mexican
  • Korean
  • Indian

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• That's a very difficult question. If the food is qualitatively good, I like all cuisines a
    lot :-). For me, it also depends quite a lot on the mood I am in, the people I'm with and the season of the year.
    During the summer, when it's really hot outside, I love Italian and Greek cuisine (my dad is Greek and he cooks a lot of super yummy Greek dishes). I'm also a big fan of Arabic/Lebanese cuisine.
    Japanese and Korean food is something I can always eat. Especially Korean cuisine is very dear to me because my girlfriend is from Korea and I've lived there for some time myself. So when I eat Korean food, it feels a bit like coming home again ;-).
    Chinese cuisine can be good but unfortunately, it's very hard to find an authentic Chinese restaurant in the western world. Personally, I wouldn't know of any authentic Chinese restaurant in my country. The food is too much adjusted to the local taste, which I don't exactly appreciate. So for a long time, I never thought much of Chinese food until I travelled to Hong Kong with my girlfriend for vacation and found out how awesome authentic Chinese food can be like :-).
    During late autumn and winter (November-February), I love to eat our own, Swiss cuisine. It's very hearty and exactly the right thing for cold, snowy winter evenings. Plus, I love cheese and there's no Swiss dish without a good portion of top-quality cheese :-).

• Indian food ftw!
    We have the best vegetarian dishes, so much that avid-meat eaters will gladly try our vegetarian selection. Also we have loads of non-veg dishes too.
    The stereotype that Indian food is spicy isn't valid for all, neither the one that gravy is present in all dishes. If you do get the chance to try out Indian cuisine, do look into regional cuisines of India to get to know our food culture better and make your tummy happy! :D

• I like Korean, French and Mexican, I can't decide...

• Indian & Chinese!

• Chinese! Yumm :)

• Japan and then Italian.

What Girls Said 10

• I hit Mexican but o think Indian actually. I got confused for a second whether or not Mexican Graffiti (local Mexican restaurant) served more authentic food than the Indian restaurant that I never learned the name of. Milliseconds after hitting Mexican I realised the Indian restaurant served much more authentic food that tastes so much better. So Indian.

I love hot food.

• I asked almost exactly the same question a couple of weeks ago. Lol. I voted mexican cause I love gourmet mexican food. the regular stuff can be mediocre though.

• That was so hard to chose! I love both Japanese and Chinese. I went with Japanese because I'm really addicted to sushi at the moment. Yum!

• Oh shit this is a pretty hard question. Erm well i love japanese food but i also love korean. Wait but i also love italian and french cuisine and Chinese and mexican. Wait erm this is hard😢

• Chinese and Italian :)

• Right now Japanese

• Indian always

• Mexican, I love enchiladas.

• Mexican and Indian. I love spicy food

• I love Chinese food