Have you ever went to homecoming in high school? If yea, Was it fun?

W (`0`) W

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, went to prom, was supposed to get sucked off after, the girl then went full lesbian and is now transitioning to male. I don't get it, but dodged a bullet there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is that the same as prom?

• No, it's like a formal, and prom are only for the seniors-- which happens somewhere in spring.

• We don't have homecoming... I've been to my boyfriends prom though. This year is my prom.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it twas

• I went my freshman year, stag. I didn't go my sophomore year. I went my junior year with my then girlfriend, and I went my senior year with a girl "friend"

What Girls Said 3

• I actually just went last night and it was actually really fun except for when I took off my heels and was dancing and got my feet stepped on so much... And someone stepped on my foot so hard that my toenail came off... it hurts so bad and it looks nasty

• Don't have homecoming here but we have prom.. And guess who won prom queen

• Australia is boring and don't have a homecoming or a prom, the closest we get is 'formal', which is just basically getting dressed up and a dinner... so no i have never been unfortunately