Guys, would you comfort a female friend if you saw her crying?

If yes how would you try to help her feel better?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would! Go next to her, put a hand on her shoulder, tell her Nope right now I am not interested In knowing, what happened, we can talk later, here have some water and yeah you have all the rights, to go monsoon on my shoulder and chest, even if she is my ex and we fucking hate each other and I am not reason she is crying right now... And as my ammo I will carry tissue paper and a dustbin

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I'd try to. I'd just sit there and listen, and offer hugs (cuz i know that's what all women wany when they are crying even if they tell you to go away). And if she needed anything else, I'd do it.

• Yes I would. Starting with comforting and calming words. Once she calms down I'd slowly go to the reason of crying and see if I can help her.

• Yes I would ask her what the problem is and listen to her every word.

• I'd comfort any friend of mine, irrespective of gender.

• of course I would. I'd try to find the right words and hug her

• I have done, several times.

Usually it's by hugging them, asking them what's wrong and saying if they need to talk I'm there for them.

• Yeah, i guess I'd just ask her to start at the beginning

• offer a tissue , perhaps

• I would hug her and dry hump her.