Which European country is least visited?

i'm from the Caribbean and i hate my people so i want to go to a palce where i won't see any people who look like me for months where can i go to acheive this? i want to go a palce where they won't even visit

Most Helpful Girl

• Latvia definitely fits your needs. xD

• so indian an no black ppl? because those are the people in my country

• how u mean foreigners? what if i marry a girl from there, i'm of indian descent tho

• it's weird that you already think in a way that "you want to marry a girl".
      The problem is if you don't speak the language there for example.

Most Helpful Guy

• Belarus, Moldavia, Kosovo, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, ... but they all have their "problems"

you are probably better off going to one of the Scandinavian countries or Finland ;)

• Haha he won't dodge those people here xD he better go to Latvia as @MissNowhere said

• @croxy I'm sure you have some nice places which aren't flooded by tourists or immigrants haha, maybe upper in the north. but yes I heard that norway and sweden are popular for immigrants.

the Baltic states aren't that bad... she's probably just horny again and thirsting for some BBC xD
      I guess most eastern European countries are good in that regard

• Hahahahah a lot of Japanese people north trying to see the northern lights xD but that should be good for avoiding people from the Caribbean xD

What Girls Said 4

• Go to a European country and ignore your carribean connections. No need to avoid a country simply because it has carribean people in it - that is unless you are a wanted fugitive or something.

• Belarus probably.

• Romania? 😂
    Even though I wouldn't recommand it. 😂

• If you want such a country then you need to choose a poor one where they probably don't speak much English and there you will not have many friends and you will have a tough life. All the others are a destination for immigrants.

What Guys Said 2

• Baltic states?

• Germany is prob not visited too much.

Russia also