Which European country is least visited?

i'm from the Caribbean and i hate my people so i want to go to a palce where i won't see any people who look like me for months where can i go to acheive this? i want to go a palce where they won't even visit

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Latvia definitely fits your needs. xD

0|1
    0|0
    • so indian an no black ppl? because those are the people in my country

• Show All
    • how u mean foreigners? what if i marry a girl from there, i'm of indian descent tho

• it's weird that you already think in a way that "you want to marry a girl".
      The problem is if you don't speak the language there for example.

Most Helpful Guy

• Belarus, Moldavia, Kosovo, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, ... but they all have their "problems"

you are probably better off going to one of the Scandinavian countries or Finland ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha he won't dodge those people here xD he better go to Latvia as @MissNowhere said

• Show All
    • @croxy I'm sure you have some nice places which aren't flooded by tourists or immigrants haha, maybe upper in the north. but yes I heard that norway and sweden are popular for immigrants.

the Baltic states aren't that bad... she's probably just horny again and thirsting for some BBC xD
      I guess most eastern European countries are good in that regard

• Hahahahah a lot of Japanese people north trying to see the northern lights xD but that should be good for avoiding people from the Caribbean xD

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Go to a European country and ignore your carribean connections. No need to avoid a country simply because it has carribean people in it - that is unless you are a wanted fugitive or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belarus probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want such a country then you need to choose a poor one where they probably don't speak much English and there you will not have many friends and you will have a tough life. All the others are a destination for immigrants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romania? 😂
    Even though I wouldn't recommand it. 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Baltic states?

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany is prob not visited too much.

Russia also